MSN anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost in the Oilfield said:
Aw thats too bad... well if you ever put it on again look me up... I had some problems with my chat crashing while rendering clothes, but I think it's been sorted out now.
yah the darn thing kept crashing thats y i got rid of it

NewBirth said:
Aw thats too bad... well if you ever put it on again look me up... I had some problems with my chat crashing while rendering clothes, but I think it's been sorted out now.

Lol, well I'm gonna leave my profile open, but I haven't been using it lately... just too much crashing... seems that if I am able to get past the rendering
then I crash as soon as I get another chat request come through while I'm chatting with someone... frustrating! I haven't used it in a couple months, but it seemed to have no problems back then... grrrr.

O, they have a new update now... maybe I'll try it out now and see if it fixed the problem yet.

---edit---

well it seems to be working again (i just bought an ice dragon for a pet lol it looks kind of like a balloon, and I'm kind of disappointed cause it doesnt seem to do anything except float around grrr)

Can't really test out if its working too good though cause my only visitors are guys and the second they see I'm a guy the leave without a word.

Another thing I changed my rendering from Standard to Accelerated Direct3D

NewBirth said:

Lol, well I'm gonna leave my profile open, but I haven't been using it lately... just too much crashing... seems that if I am able to get past the rendering
then I crash as soon as I get another chat request come through while I'm chatting with someone... frustrating! I haven't used it in a couple months, but it seemed to have no problems back then... grrrr.

O, they have a new update now... maybe I'll try it out now and see if it fixed the problem yet.

---edit---

well it seems to be working again (i just bought an ice dragon for a pet lol it looks kind of like a balloon, and I'm kind of disappointed cause it doesnt seem to do anything except float around grrr)

Can't really test out if its working too good though cause my only visitors are guys and the second they see I'm a guy the leave without a word.
well yah thats what balloons usually do just kinda float around LoL
awww well i hope u get a visitor chick soon gl w/that
i never met anybody....a few chicks tried to msg me but each time i crashed *#&@$(*#&(*$@ frustrating LoL so c i dumped the msgr in a fit of rage basically :rolleyes:
if u like IMVU though u probably would like skycity or dreamscape
belong to either 1?

Life is like a box of chocolates, all the good ones are already taken.

hehe I love that words... thanks bud! :D

haha...i know this is a loneliness forum and i am suppose to to make people happy and stuff but lol roban....
you got your quote wrong.... Life is like boxes of honeysuckle, no matter which you open, it is still honeysuckle =P.

justme wrote :

RE: MSN anyone?

Hi, nena.

i sent you a message/request in msn. my im address is on my signature.
Life is like a box of chocolates, all the good ones are already taken.
---------
SadRabbit, no no no, I quoted from this signature, and somehow it made me smile :) yes I feel you, life is honeysuckle right?? but i still want to believe there's a chocolate for me, not a good one but it still a chocolate, I hope.
cheers

gawd i luv rabbits tude LoL. its so happy :p

u know both u r wrong. actually its sposed 2 be. honeysuckle is like a box of life. man Lmao i wish peeps would get honeysuckle str8

I don't have MSN, but I added you on Yahoo since it lets you do that now. ^_^

i wouldnt mind it if someone wanted to add me to their msn, just send a invite over my way, my address is in the contact info

(Sorry to bring up an old thread, it seemed pointless of me to make a new one when we have this one)

Anyway, if anyone wants to add me on MSN, feel free x

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back