Must cut off my face

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exposing all the blood vessels and muscle tissues under your skin isn't a very good look.

you really shouldn't cut your face off... you are most likely a very attractive person, but it can be hard to see that within ourselves. I am learning day by day to like who I am... its not easy, but I try... I would love for you to try too. ((((HUGS)))) to you :)

I don't think the Skeletor look is in this year. I wouldn't recommend trying to start a new trend.

I know people find different things attractive, but I'm pretty sure nearly all people prefer someone with a face over someone without a face.

Hmm.. what types of things do you not like about your face?
You do have choices.. if you want to change how you look.. by doing minor/major plastic surgery?

And everyone has a different oppinion on what is 'handsome'

I'll bet there are some girls out there who do think you're attractive.

Also, I really do think that having a lot of confidence is as good as being handsome.
I knew a guy in highschool who wasn't attractive at all.. but was liked by a lot of the girls because of his confidence.

fadingaway22 said:
I want to be handsome. I'm drowning.

Haha! I dunno whether you're really serious about this or not. I might end up giving too serious advice xD

Anyways, others here have said that confidence is key and it is. People won't be attracted to you for your looks but they will like your personality. The road to gaining confidence isn't easy so either you have to change or accept how you look like. Looks aren't that important anyways unless you're in the entertainment industry. They may give you advantages in a few aspects of life but in the long run people will get tired of how you look like whether you're good-looking or not and it'll be your personality speaking out.

Edit: And besides good looking people only comprise like 9-10% of the human population xD

fadingaway22 said:
I want to be handsome.

this is not a recommended course of action. the "no face" look isnt handsome therefore you would only be making things worse.

st642 said:
I know people find different things attractive, but I'm pretty sure nearly all people prefer someone with a face over someone without a face.

i've always liked the song Eyes Without A Face Myself:D

[youtube]SpmWIyjilQo[/youtube]

Wait a minute. I was okay with you declaring you were a hideous beast and the whole wanting to be handsome thing (though seriously, nothing is handsome about skinless skulls). But then I saw your picture.

Friendly eyes, sexy lips... just wash the hair, and you're attractive! Wax the brows and you're kinda hot. You goofball. There's nothing wrong witcha face!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oooh is that your picture!? I think you're adorable. I love the smirk in the second picture. You're far from ugly. Hrmm... Now I've embarrassed myself :p *runs off into the distance*

csmswhs said:
st642 said:

:p Eyes Without A Face is a pretty good movie.

st642 said:
csmswhs said:
st642 said:

i've never heard of it before, what is it about?:)

fadingaway22 said:
I want to be handsome. I'm drowning.

Hang in there. Sometimes we're our own worst enemies. Keep your chin up my friend. :)

csmswhs said:
st642 said:
csmswhs said:
st642 said:

i've never heard of it before, what is it about?:)
A doctor's daughter is in a car accident and her face is ruined. So, he goes through extreme measures to give her a new face. It's worth checking out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053459/

And after seeing his pictures, the OP is clearly selling himself short.

Latest posts

Back