My drawings~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrNyan

Reaction score
I've finally decided to upload some of my drawings and wanted to share them with everyone. I'm still adding them, so at the moment you can view only my older ones (about 1 year old to ~6 months) but nonetheless they're worth checking (~__^) Feel free to comment, criticize, add them (and me xD) to favorites at dA xD (~__^) etc. Any suggestions are welcome, but keep in mind, that the best pieces of work are still to come (~__^)

http://chrpl.deviantart.com/

I'm interested in seeing some of you newer more recent work to see how you've progressed. I have some suggestions but I'll wait. :D

Hey everyone (^_^)

Thanks for nice words, I'm glad you like my drawings *(^o^)* Sure, I'll upload some more as soon as I find some free time, so look forward to it - probably at the weekend, so stay tuned (~__^)

Any comments, ideas etc. are welcome so feel free to leave them here or on dA *(^.^)*

:D I'm watching you now...oh wow like that doesn't sound creepy...I'm watching you on Deviant Art, phew saved myself there.

I will be watching Deviant Art too, chrNyan!

And, if you would like to see some different, but excellent other form of art work, please search for Sci-Fi's Thread: "Some of My Junk."

People with the talent of creating art amaze me! Something between my brain and my hand, something happens and I can't even draw a stick man!

Latest posts

Back