My extensive rant on men, relationships, dating, biology, koalas and whatever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of one or two confused sex-starved guys?
Also, what's funny about rants? :p

OH MY GOOD I went out in public today, and I met a guy in the elevator and I smiled at him but he STILL didn't ask me out!! He's OBVIOUSLY shallow because I'm not tall and blonde and why do I even BOTHER??

I want a frickin' koala! Where is my koala?!

executive_koala.jpg

Koala :D

It's ok.. you'll get over it. Men are weird. I mean YOU SMILED AT HIM!!! And he still didnt ask you out..... Brute!

...and just out of curiosity, why was it okay for him to publicly post the contents of Equinox's private message to him? I know of several forums where if you do that they'll (a) delete your message and (b) send you a nasty note saying you can't do that without the permission of the sender (hence the word "private" in "private message").

???

dk1967 said:
...and just out of curiosity, why was it okay for him to publicly post the contents of Equinox's private message to him? I know of several forums where if you do that they'll (a) delete your message and (b) send you a nasty note saying you can't do that without the permission of the sender (hence the word "private" in "private message").

???

Well this is ALL...

Not the other forums you've been to.

Actually I don't think that is ok. I thought that the forum policy was to forbid publicly posting the exact contents of private correspondences.

Had I known it was totally A-Ok, I would have posted the full contents of Eris's PMs to me publicly so that the people who were sucking her ******* falling all over themselves about how goddamn cool she was could see the type of messed-up crazy she really was.

Koala meat is very tasty, you know, and beneficial what with all that eucalyptus.

:D

tangerinedream said:
Actually I don't think that is ok. I thought that the forum policy was to forbid publicly posting the exact contents of private correspondences.

This is correct.

dk1967 said:

???

If members encounter such a questionable post, it would be helpful if they would report it using the "Report" button. That way it will be swiftly brought to the moderators' attention.

Equinox said:
I'm willing to date ANY man, I don't mind if he's in wheelchair, wrestling an anaconda, singing Swedish folk tunes from the 80's and covered in spots, I don't care, I'm soooo lonely and frustrated

Babeh, I think you've just met yo' ideal partner. Mm-hmmmm. I just need to develop some acne and we're an item :D

EDIT - Brb, Anacondas are devious and cunning beasts. I fear this one may be gaining the upper hand.

Wait, this rant about the evils of men has become a rant about the evils of that silly thread. RESUME THE MAN HATING! Also, we must discuss more about the koalas!

Once i said Hi to a dude in chat. He didnt repply. And they say that we dont even say hi to them. He had a Koala avi.

Errr....I just dont go after tall blondes.

Theres a drop dead gorgeous bruanette
Im checking out. She has a face of an angel. The most amazing hazzel eyes I can crawl into and stay there forever..
She has a perefect body. Shes built like a brick house. Perfect tits. A nice round booty liouse firm ass. She has pwerfect legs....Even the mole on the right side
of her neck is perecf. Her vioce very soft and sweet. Im pretty sure she has a nice personally to match. She laughs and smile. She has a great sense of humor.
I dont know what a perfect ten is...
But Id HIT THAT

Actually, I'd like to try to be shallow. Maybe my feelings would have been less complicated and my life - more bearable. Being a koala seems to be simpler than a male.

Equinox said:
OH MY GOOD I went out in public today, and I met a guy in the elevator and I smiled at him but he STILL didn't ask me out!! He's OBVIOUSLY shallow because I'm not tall and blonde and why do I even BOTHER??

I want a frickin' koala! Where is my koala?!

LMAO!!!!
This makes up for all the annoying "those dang womens" threads and posts. :)
I'll never look at koalas the same, though :)

Teresa

nietzsche said:
Actually, I'd like to try to be shallow. Maybe my feelings would have been less complicated and my life - more bearable.

I don't think it works that way. :/

nietzsche said:
Being a koala seems to be simpler than a male.

I think being a koala is simpler than being a human, period.

Latest posts

Back