My extensive rant on men, relationships, dating, biology, koalas and whatever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tangerinedream said:
Create your own forum if you don't like the rules of conduct here.

Well for anyone who hasn't visited this site all week this thread won't make much sense (or be as funny)...

Less squabbling, more koalas :cool:

welcome-koala.jpg

You girls are lucky, when I make troll threads in response to troll threads Eve just deletes them! lol :p

But it's cool 'cause she's got that hair... It's hot.

nerdygirl said:
Is anybody else getting PMs from somebody taking this thread seriously? I was like OMGWTF KOALA?!

Only one place to go from there... OMGWTFKOALABBQ

koala_bbq_tshirt-p235875990958080689ok2p_400.jpg

nerdygirl said:
Is anybody else getting PMs from somebody taking this thread seriously? I was like OMGWTF KOALA?!

What are you talking about? This thread only contains facts (and koalas) and must be taken seriously.

And that t-shirt is epic.

Oh, golly. The men realize we're on to them regarding the koalas, and I've discovered the next evil step in their evil scheme.

Freaking Koala freaking unicorns.

koala3.jpg

koala2.jpg

It's not a koala unicorn, it's a KOALA WITH A SWORD ON ITS HEAD! Brraaaaawwrrh!

Regarding the other topic, I have more rant to puke out:

This is to all the girls out there who have trouble getting just one man into their life ...

This thread is evidence that:
-Men don't want to admit it is just as hard for women on the dating scene.
-Men enjoy their power to reject women .. and they're not willing to give women the power to reject men. So they will almost never ask women out.
-Men have to rationalize that they get rejected when they aren't approached, even though the men themselves didn't ask anybody out.
-Men feel entitled to be approached by women, but women aren't entitled to numbers/dates when they do approach.
-Men enjoy the status quo more than women do .. so much in fact, they are willing to lie about it to prevent it from being changed.

Girls need to realize the deck is stacked against them. The sooner they realize this, the better. The more people like dk1967 and others speak out, the more girls will wake up and demand change. They will realize that they're not the problem, but the shallow, picky, self-centered, power-hungry men are the problem. And trust me, most single men fit that description. They come in all shapes and forms, from fit and petite, to 300 lb tubs of lard.

One last thing I will say to the women that are having trouble out there: the status quo WILL change. It's only a matter of time. Society is constantly evolving and the dating scene today is nothing like it was years ago. So there is hope. However, why I would ever WANT a man since they're so naturally evil and awful, I don't really understand myself. I guess that's one of the perks of being a zealot! :D

Equinox said:
One last thing I will say to the women that are having trouble out there: the status quo WILL change. It's only a matter of time. Society is constantly evolving and the dating scene today is nothing like it was years ago. So there is hope. However, why I would ever WANT a man since they're so naturally evil and awful, I don't really understand myself. I guess that's one of the perks of being a zealot! :D

It's time to grab our ovaries and Woman Up!

Equinox said:
It's not a koala unicorn, it's a KOALA WITH A SWORD ON ITS HEAD! Brraaaaawwrrh!

Regarding the other topic, I have more rant to puke out...

And thank you for stepping in to defend me more than once!
I also could've puked out more about this...like the time I was perusing the match profiles and came across this one guy who had the biggest freakin' list of demands in what he's looking for, and one of them was "I want a woman who has a healthy relationship with her father" -- I was tempted to contact him saying "gee, sorry I don't meet your criteria...btw, I think I turned out just fine."

Also, I've never seen such a severe case of projection. (For those unfamiliar, from Wikipedia: Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them. An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.)

Latest posts

Back