My extensive rant on men, relationships, dating, biology, koalas and whatever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Oh hells bells, let's all turn to lesbianism.

YES, yes you must all do this! Also, take lots of pictures.

See, it's because I support womens cause, and am a forward thinking feminist and honeysuckle.

Hugs for all who ventured into this thread:

HugsKoalaSparkle.gif

And they won't BELIEVE me when I tell them how mean they are! As if MY words aren't good enough for them! How DARE they ask me for some kind of scientific or anthropological research about this?? I give them my honest opinion about something, and then they just ATTACK me with their CRITICAL QUESTIONS! Those evil, evil men.

Oh, the irony of it all... :)
This is in the running for my all-time fave thread on ALL! Yay koalas (kinda)! (Do they really eat meat for reals? That pic was nasty)

vvv FIXED vvv :p

Equinox said:
And they won't BELIEVE me when I tell them how [nice some men & women really] are! As if [our actions] aren't good enough for them! How DARE they ask me for some kind of scientific or anthropological research about this [when i only wanted to have down to earth mental titillation that may lead to something more in the future]?? I give them my honest opinion about something, and then they just ATTACK [my honor & self worth] with their CRITICAL QUESTIONS [because they are to busy projecting their own short comings unto someone else, not taking responsibility for their own actions, and not developing their own "self-betterment" action plan]! Those evil, evil men [& women].

Equinox said:
And they won't BELIEVE me when I tell them how mean they are! As if MY words aren't good enough for them! How DARE they ask me for some kind of scientific or anthropological research about this?? I give them my honest opinion about something, and then they just ATTACK me with their CRITICAL QUESTIONS! Those evil, evil men.

The plan was that, when you women were faced with the unicorn koalas, you'd be too busy looking at it to come up with dem darn critical questions.

And as a last resort, if an unicorn koala opens his mouth, a rainbow comes out of it, on top of which are puppies. Which are riding pandas. But it is a last resort, hopefully we don't have to go there and this ridiculous questioning just STOPS. :(

Women don't ask ridiculous questions. Women are innocent of any wrong doing. It is the MEN who are evil, shallow, stupid, and cruel!

Gaaaah, if you keep disgracefully disagreeing like that, I'll have to start adding random 10 minutes long youtube videos to my posts. That'll show you!

Double koala rainbow - LOL! :D

Nitramici, the 10 minutes long youtube videos are just a few, good drops in the wine glass. I'm sure I can find one that lasts for at least an hour. I'm positive that every single person will watch all of it, since they must know how important and right it is. And if I can't find a 1 hour rant on men, I'll MAKE ONE MYSELF! It's not like one needs a degree or anything to puke out these things, so my rants should be just as valid as anything else, as long as I put them on youtube.

I wish I'd known about youtube as a reliable source earlier, though. I could probably have found something to use in my thesis.

This person is a Tranny and even he knows that men suck, so it must be true because it's on the internet...as well as there's a video about it!

On another note....

GOT SOMETHING TO SAY CUPCAKE? WANNA ACT TOUGH? Hahahaha

Men suck? Yeah well. I suck yeah. I dont swallow though. But then again its still a mystery that if I am a man or a woman. 82% feminine. Seriously... I am pretty much more female than a male xD

Latest posts

Back