My history with commercial intimacy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...I know trust me..I know.

I'm Thai..BTW...but I live in the USA, now.
The homeland getting a reputation of being the sexual capital of world..
dosn't have a nice ring to my ears. I saw an CNN specail not to long ago
about child prostitutions. It made me cringged...

I could had easily been one of those kids...my parants abadent me as a child.
I got shipped from relatives to relatives..As messed up my life was as a child,
I know it could had been a lot worst...it can always be worst that's for god **** sure.

Lonesome Crow said:
Yeah...I know trust me..I know.

I'm Thai..BTW...but I live in the USA, now.
The homeland getting a reputation of being the sexual capital of world..dosn't have a nice ring to my ears. I saw an CNN specail not to long ago about child prostutions...
It made me cringged...

I could had easily been one of those kids...my parants abadent me as a child.
I got shipped from relatives to relatives..As messed up my life was as a child,
I know it could had been a lot worst...it can always be worsrt that's for god **** sure.

Sorry to hear that Crow, but im glad it didnt happen to you :)
I always thought you were Mexican :p My parents are from
Bangladesh and its bad there too, Im glad someone understands what
im talking about.
You have made my day Lonesome Crow :p

I went back to Thailand this past December and am only now getting around to reporting about it. For interested parties, here is what the experience is like:

Monday, Dec. 19, 2011, got off the plane at around noon, was at the hotel by 2 pm, went to TV (names of massage places abbreviated, not hard to figure out if you know Bangkok), which is on the same street as the hotel around 3. Got the one hour lotion massage with a dark and thin woman. The new part is that she kept her clothes on while showering me and during the massage. While lying on my front having my back massaged, I first started to think how I wanted this part to be over and was just something to tolerate. But then I got started to enjoy it. I also am getting more accustomed to being touched. The tickling sensation is diminishing and I can like it. After massaging my front, during which I could put my hand on her thigh, there was also a new part. Rather than give me a price she wanted me to name it. I did, which I knew was higher than usual. So she took off her clothing, the top and short dress, and climbed on top and began rubbing herself on me. She performed oral with protection, and as usual I wasn’t into it much. Then she finally got on top and we began real physical intimacy. She moved back and forth, and I could feel something happening, but I think I need more pumping action. So we switched and after about two minutes it was over. And I had been on Thai soil less than four hours.
Tuesday, in the early afternoon I arrived at MM, was given the next lady in line. She did not have an attractive face, and when she was naked her body was nothing special. But variety is good. I got the oil massage, although I prefer lotion, when available. The oil is tough to get off and tends to itch. But she knew what she was doing. She put oil on and massaged my back with all of her private parts, then I turned over and she did the same to my front. The surprise was when she kissed me, then things turned, and it became a real intimate experience. We embraced and rubbed for quite a while, and my excitement built and built. Finally she put on the protection and I did my usual, first with her on top and then with me on top. Afterwards I felt completely spent. She massaged my legs for a while, and then rubbed against my front and my excitement came up from nowhere. And she was building it up again. I had asked for ninety minutes but needed more, so we went for two hours. I went through my routine again. She was not much of a looker, but she was good. In the early evening I went to D, where the selection was small. I picked the one who appeared to be the tallest and straightest and was pleasantly surprised. She had a narrow body that made her look tall (although she was not) and hair that went to her upper thighs. And she had a rear that may be a perfect Asian rear. Nice and round without being fat. Basically if I saw an Asian woman like that passing in well-fitting jeans I would be wishing and wishing that I could be in this situation. Her chest looked nice but her implants were a little too firm. We undressed and got in the tub and she washed me and rubbed against me. Then we went to the bed and she did the oil massage, rubbing against me on the back and then the front. When the coupling began she was on top and really going well. Then I asked her to turn around and face my feet, which she did. So I was in heaven. I may have been able to finish like that, but I feel pressure to finish in situations like that, so I got on top, and after about two minutes was done. All the while she was making a lot of noise and quivering, and I think it may not have been an act. She was disappointed that I finished, so I guess there wasn’t so much pressure to finish. She then did some more relaxing massage and we were done.
Early Wednesday afternoon I went to SW and by the luck of the draw got a very pretty woman with a nice body. At this place there is not even the pretense of a massage. After the shower we lay down and started caressing. I was really attracted to her, I didn’t mind kissing her at all. I even moved her into sixty nine position, which I don’t like, just to see that wonderful Asian rear up close. After a while I asked for a condom and she got on top and seemed to be really getting into it. She also leaned back so I could see the action. Finally I got on top, and watching us in the mirror to the side, seeing that Asian rear from the side underneath me, it was soon over. I had originally asked for one hour but wanted to change it to two hours, but she said she had a booking. I was actually glad since while I had been out of my mind into the moment and into her before, once I finished I was satisfied. I got to LB around seven and sat up front to get a look at the ladies. If I craned my head I could see one lady who’s view was obstructed from my seat by a pillar. She had the kind of wide-open smile that showed her back teeth, and had a friendly, open feel to her . She was talking to the ladies around her, and even when I called her down she was communicating with the other ladies who were her friends. I had to really stretch a little to make out her number, but I’m glad I did. She was very pretty and open and just the type of modern Asian young woman that would usually seem impossible for me to meet. We talked for a while at the little table while waiting for the drinks to arrive, and then more in the room upstairs, so I began to feel a little awkward. We were getting to know each other and it felt strange to move suddenly to physical intimacy. But we got in the tub and washed, and then onto the bed for caressing and coupling. She had a really nice Asian rear. She left for a few seconds to wet her contacts and the sight of her in a three-quarters view from behind, back arched, the light outlining her body just right was breath-taking. We kissed a little and it all felt good. Again, it wasn’t really her amazing body, but her open friendliness that made it so wonderful. She was from Issan but looked refined and light-skinned.
Thursday afternoon went back to TV, had the next lady in line, a nicely shaped and pretty woman from Issan. Friday afternoon went to S Massage, picked a somewhat dark lady in jeans. She gave the best and most complete oil massage yet, which was a little painful at points. Her body had the signs of a Thai mother, sagging breasts and a loose mass on the belly, and she kept the room painfully cold, saying she was hot. I thought that maybe I wouldn’t be able to go through the special massage, but once it started, I responded quickly. It was over surprisingly quickly. In the evening went to A, picked a lady who seemed tall, although she was still a couple of inches shorter than me. She had new implants that were a little firm, but looked nice. She did a genuine soapy on a foam mattress, and then we lay on the bed. The pinkish light highlighted her bronze skin and tight curves perfectly, she looked like a Nagel painting (and, I thought, like the nude female statues in Saints Row 3). We coupled with her on top, then I had her face the other way, and then I got on top. From the start, though, I could tell it wasn’t working. I lost my arousal and we lay for a while, moving to different positions, including sixtynine, which was nice due to her tiny and smooth Asian lower features. In the end I straddled her and did myself over her chest.
Monday afternoon went to SW, had the next lady in line who had really nice thickness to her. After washing she did a full oil massage on my back, rubbing herself against me, then I turned over and we lay together for a while. She had a pretty Asian face and a body with just the right amount of roundness. Her chest was small but broad and firm. Then she got on top for a little while and I moved her to switch. The signals got confused and she moved into canine position. I went into it not expecting much, but her hips were so nice and round and wide that I surprised myself by completing in probably less than two minutes. We relaxed for a little and that was it. Walking away it occurred to me that she basically has the body and face of a woman I had seen a couple of times a few months ago, but younger and prettier. So in a way I finally got to be physically intimate with her.
Tuesday evening went back to D, picked a lady with a slim but natural body and large, fake, but nice busoms. After the bath she oiled up and we got into caressing, she straddled my face and I kissed her down there, and then I straddled her and almost finished, we switched, and I got so much into it that I finished on her chest with her above me. After lying for awhile I seemed to be ready to go again, got on top and went to town, but after about a minute or two it started not working, so I straddled her and finished myself on her chest. Maybe I wasted the first one.
Thursday, my last night here, I went back to LB, picked a lady with big hair. She had a wonderful slim body and large and firm natural breasts. After some washing and caressing I got on top and went in, slowly at first, and was soon done. We lay for a while then went again. First she was on top. There was a column with a mirror at the foot of the bed, and straining my neck a little I could see her moving up and down on top of me, i.e, heaven. Then we switched with me on top and after a couple of minutes it was all over. After I put on my boxers I looked over and she was still naked and turned away. Her posterior was so unbelievably good-looking that I had to grab her and hold her one last time.

I pay for it.

First time was in 1997 when I was 28. Massage parlours are advertised in my local paper. Been going every since. It's never got out of hand financially, restricted myself to once a month in those days. Had some great experiences. Met some really nice women.

I go about 8 times a year now. Always enjoy it. The chatting beforehand is almost more important than the sex. I'm facebook friends with one of women I see.

Latest posts

Back