My introduction: yay or nay?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desperately seeking your approval of my introduction...

• Total voters

livjs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have thought about how to write this introductory email for far too long... tonight, i decided that there is really no perfect way to start... so I guess I'll just give it a go...

I am 28 yrs old female. Although everyone who knows me in real life will never believe this, I am a sad and lonely person. I constantly seek everyone's approval and end up living my life to please everyone, one obligation after another. Noone really knows who am I or how I feel inside.

Anyway, I hope to make some new friends in this forum. So I can get a fresh new start and really be "me", the way I really am.

Ok I try to keep this short. Here are some interesting facts about me:)
I:
1. Always try to keep an open mind to everything
2. Like art, music, reading
3. Play the piano (also decent violin and oboe)
4. Lost a brother to leukemia
5. Think movies have to be a little tragic to be good!
6. Love random facts
7. Am a skeptic and cynic but have recently discovered that she is a hopeless romantic inside
8. Don’t believe in God but actively serve at church because I can't refuse and risk disappointing people?! (sighhh…)
9. Have lived in 5 different countries since I was 12
10. Get panic attacks when I think about how I will never be able to fully discover this world. So many places to see, to many things to know…

And most importantly.. I am a great listener!!! So... if your are bored and have nothing better to do, please PM me or chat me up at [email protected]

Everyone approves, yayyyy. Are you not married? If not, some guy is really missing out.

Latest posts

Back