My introduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heat6622

Reaction score
My name is taylor. I am a 29 year old man, I recently moved home to MN with my mother who has MS and needs care. I had a lot of friends all through high school and college, but now everyone has moved away or is married or simply unavailable. It took a long time to figure out how lonely I was....I know something was wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it. So it is sunday night, and I really want to cuddle on a couch with someone and watch a movie and fall asleep or something, but it's just not an option for me anymore it seems. It's actually a little humiliating; my parents can't figuer out why I don't seem to date anymore, and I want to tell them I feel like something has passed me by but I don't know what it is. Maybe I've lost my mojo.

Anywho, I'm a normal looking guy, kinda short, wirey frame. I'm a wannabe writer, I've worked on a novel and some SF/Fantasy short stories for WOTC. They haven't picked it up yet, but here's hoping. I'm a total nerd, but I keep it well hidden. Hope you all are having a better night than I am.

Latest posts

Back