My Life Story,being alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSociallyLonely

Reaction score
I recall since 4th grade,I've never been able to make friends.I had one in 5th grade but betrayed me because of his stupid **** so called "other friends" he had.Then,6th grade.Good lord,this was where I gave sociology one more chance.I had one friend but my god was he THAT stupid and annoying.He would always shake stupid as if he had seizures and he ALWAYS made wierd noises,even Shamu noises! Everyone hated me too,FOR NOTHING.I try to be kind,gave people a chance but NOOOOOO! Fate shovels honeysuckle in my face for kindness! I gave up on ever having friends due to this.And look,even EMOS have friends! Those god **** emo pricks! Having friends!? Now that just makes my anger grow even more.I never cared about social situations since.

ur not alone bro... im here lying in my bed crying.. life it is what it is,,,

Sometimes....sometimes, its not everyone around us that's the problem but ourselves. I have some to realize this about myself as well. I have had plenty of friends, moved, had to make new ones, felt betrayed, and moved on again. But I noticed one issue with all my problems - me. I met different people, my situations changed, but I am the "constant" in my life. We sometimes have to take a good hard look at ourselves and wonder about our actions. Can my words be misinterpreted? Am I actually being fair? Am I envious or jealous of what this person can do or who they are? Am I being selfish wanting this person to myself? Usually, I look at these things and answer the questions as truthfully as I can. And sometimes the truth hurts. A lot. But I know that with time and practice I can move towards a better me and a better tomorrow.

NoMoreHope said:

Don't accept life just as it is. Move forward with your own power. I have refused to wait for someone to come and rescue me, even though I thought that's what I wanted. But, then, wouldn't I be indebted to that person? And what would happen if they ever let me down, because they will, they ARE ONLY HUMAN. Push towards your future with your own strength and if you must gather bits and pieces of little things that you like about the ones around you and make them your own. Make your own path. Do not cry - you are too wonderful and relevant a person to cry.Remember how strong you can be at your highest points and move on from there. But you must move on from this place.

Estrios_Vega said:
Sometimes....sometimes, its not everyone around us that's the problem but ourselves. I have some to realize this about myself as well. I have had plenty of friends, moved, had to make new ones, felt betrayed, and moved on again. But I noticed one issue with all my problems - me. I met different people, my situations changed, but I am the "constant" in my life. We sometimes have to take a good hard look at ourselves and wonder about our actions. Can my words be misinterpreted? Am I actually being fair? Am I envious or jealous of what this person can do or who they are? Am I being selfish wanting this person to myself? Usually, I look at these things and answer the questions as truthfully as I can. And sometimes the truth hurts. A lot. But I know that with time and practice I can move towards a better me and a better tomorrow.

NoMoreHope said:

Don't accept life just as it is. Move forward with your own power. I have refused to wait for someone to come and rescue me, even though I thought that's what I wanted. But, then, wouldn't I be indebted to that person? And what would happen if they ever let me down, because they will, they ARE ONLY HUMAN. Push towards your future with your own strength and if you must gather bits and pieces of little things that you like about the ones around you and make them your own. Make your own path. Do not cry - you are too wonderful and relevant a person to cry.Remember how strong you can be at your highest points and move on from there. But you must move on from this place.

I have tried what you are trying to tell. I quit waiting for someone to make me feel good, make me happy and successful but after ages nobody came. So i convinced myself that i am the one who should do something about this may be im missing something, well known fact that others know so they are happy but im not. I did lots of experiments too.. I acted like a cool dude all the time in my university and it just stressed me out alot even though i was bet popular. It didnt work actually. Now i act like a loner who is an inside person yet this depressed me alot. I don't have a social life at all now. I'm in a band and with my band members i really had a good time but we are all too busy to get togethre and jam some cool music. So the band things doesnt seem working either. I dont have a girlfriend now. I had one but that was also over the phone type of relationship and she cheated me all that time. It was a one year long affair and we never got a chance to meet. No wonder she didnt want to since she was playing around. So now im bit worried of starting an affair plus i dont know where to start. I dont want to hook up with someone through facebook or a social network.I expect it to be normal social encounter but i never get that chance. So from recently i convinced myself im better off without a girl. But i wanted to hang out with my own set of cool friends and enjoy the life. Ive been at home for almost a week now and that drives me crazy. I want to go out but have no place to go. Im not from a rich family and i dont get inveted to parties so my social life inthat aspect is zero. Is this normal? Im trying so hard to get over this frustration about life but life seems pulling from leg. Now my heart is burning with frustration. I dont wanna be like this forever. Sorry for my bad english

Latest posts

Back