My Plenty Of Fish Experince

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He reminds me of Socratesx. Those two are the only people I've ever heard use the term "incel."

why are you a single woman? that's easy. you're too picky. Instead of giving the guys who are available to you a chance, you want the impossible. You want a guy who money and has good looks. But on dating sites you ignore all the others. The key difference here is options. The point I'm trying to make is that in the end women will always have options, even if it's not what they want. I think that's alot better then being a guy who is involuntary celibate with no options.

I'm not a troll, I came here 2 years ago to try and meet people who were going through similar issues as me. I think this subject deserves to be discussed though because it's a really controversial problem.

I'm not socrates either, whoever that is, I'm anti-pua, I read one of the guys posts and alot of other people smashed down the pua junk too.

firebird85 said:
why are you a single woman? that's easy. you're too picky. Instead of giving the guys who are available to you a chance, you want the impossible. You want a guy who money and has good looks. But on dating sites you ignore all the others. The key difference here is options. The point I'm trying to make is that in the end women will always have options, even if it's not what they want. I think that's alot better then being a guy who is involuntary celibate with no options.

Blah blah blah. Here, let me trade your full-of-honeysuckle generalization for another:

why are you a single man? that's easy. you're too picky. Instead of giving the girls who are available to you a chance, you want the impossible. You want a girl who is sweet and virginal, but with a secretly slutty side (just for you!!) and looks like Megan Fox. But on dating sites you ignore all the others.

Sweet how full-of-honeysuckle generalizations work both ways, huh?

FTR I don't think you're Socratesx, but you and he seem to spew the same sort of bullshit "women have it easy" schtick.

firebird85 said:
I think that's alot better then being a guy who is involuntary celibate with no options.

It's kinda ironic how that "incel" guy "with no options" would never consider being with the fat, homely, sorta ugly girl who smells a little and has a voice like a parrot on cocaine.

After all... that's an option.

Guys will always have options, just like girls will always have options.

Trolls will never admit what they are. Also, trolls can grow very old. Sometimes they lie dormant for weeks, months or even years before they begin trolling. Expose them to sunlight, and they will turn to stone. (Being Norwegian, I know a lot about trolls. ;))

There you go with the supermodels excuse again. That's really the only defense you have? I'm looking for a girl who is ugly or average. Shorter then me, skinny (I'm 6'5", skinny), maybe 5'7, 5'4" or below, not too fat, I don't care if she's unemployed or has a hard time socializing with others or getting people to accept her. Then you have people who say go on dating sites and message all the girls and you're bound to find something, and you have these stupid articles on cnn that reinforce the pua crap. I'm not looking to use girls for sex, more like trying to get to know some and build some friendships. Maybe I should act like those bad boys you're always talking about though, being genuine and having a heart is obviously not good enough for the average female today.

As for women, my advice to them is if they never had a boyfriend, take what options you have. At least you aren't stuck without options. Like that george sodini guy.

firebird85 said:
Maybe I should act like those bad boys you're always talking about though, being genuine and having a heart is obviously not good enough for the average female today.

You have a pronoun problem, kid. I don't talk about /lust after bad boys.

You should stop with the generalizations, because you only come off like a bitter *******.

and stop complaining about not being able to find a guy when you know that's bs :p

firebird85 said:
and stop complaining about not being able to find a guy when you know that's bs :p

You must have me confused with someone else because I am not complaining about not being able to find a guy.

This is the problem with making sweeping generalizations.

I havent had a man where I live ask me out on a date since my marriage ended almost a year ago.
Wassup with that, ya persnickety bastards? :p lol

EveWasFramed said:
I havent had a man where I live ask me out on a date since my marriage ended almost a year ago.
Wassup with that, ya persnickety bastards? :p lol

Gee Eve, I guess you're just too damned picky holding out for Jimmy Smits-lookalikes.

Eve, you should try approaching the first alcoholic you find - they're usually easy enough. After all, ANYTHING is better than being single, right? ;)

Equinox said:
Eve, you should try approaching the first alcoholic you find - they're usually easy enough. After all, ANYTHING is better than being single, right? ;)

They're easy to snag when they're passed-out drunk too. That's the bonus

EveWasFramed said:
Wait...arent they supposed to approach ME? None have!! I feel cheated!!!!!

YES! You should totally ask for your money back from those sites!!

Latest posts

Back