my wenis is flairing up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just_Some_Dude

i scraped my elbow on a door job,

and now my wenis is all flaired up!

i need some ointment for my wenis...

cheaptrickfan said:
Say, whaaaaa?

my wenis. my wenis. my wenis is paining me! i need some ointment for my wenis. i scraped my wenis on the doorjam.

any advice?

it's my left wenis. i have two.

I had to Google it. "Wenis" was a new one for me. I very rarely say this, but, "Thank God for Urban Dictionary."

You need unguent.

@ 1:03 mark

[youtube]bYj-JDIiuSI[/youtube]

I thought it's Penis. Dude don't go pulling around overginas.

Just_Some_Dude said:
nerdygirl said:
I'm a bit confuzzled.

what. you act like you've never seen a wenis before. do you have wenis envy or something?

Freuddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

o_o None of us here are in the phallic stage thank you.

@Cheaptrickfan=> That scene was scary and a little funny at the same time :l

SophiaGrace said:

The whole movie is like that - it's sinister and not funny at all but at the same time, funny. Peter Stormare's Gaer Grimsrud (what a great name) is one of my favorite movie villains of all time.

This scene is another one of my favorites. He's a man of few words, but many dirty looks. Steve Buscemi is also hilarious, as usual.

[youtube]a5QdGULci60[/youtube]

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:

The whole movie is like that - it's sinister and not funny at all but at the same time, funny. Peter Stormare's Gaer Grimsrud (what a great name) is one of my favorite movie villains of all time.

This scene is another one of my favorites. He's a man of few words, but many dirty looks. Steve Buscemi is also hilarious, as usual.

haha, that reminds me of what i'm like if i'm in a car with someone I dont like. I'm completely silent the whole carride. :p

Then again, I'm probably more silent than the regular passenger because if the person doesnt know sign language what am I going to do? Stick a notepad in their face for them to read? That's dangerous! :p

SophiaGrace said:
Then again, I'm probably more silent than the regular passenger because if the person doesnt know sign language what am I going to do? Stick a notepad in their face for them to read? That's dangerous! :p

My kid does that sometimes! I'm all, "ACK! I'm driving!! I WANT TO LIVE!"

SophiaGrace said:

Safety first! ;-)

nerdygirl said:
My kid does that sometimes! I'm all, "ACK! I'm driving!! I WANT TO LIVE!"

OMG, the kids in the car can be the biggest hazard out there, especially if they start throwing stuff./

I hate it when you lean on your wenis for so long it goes white and becomes insensitive. Then you have to give it a couple of slaps to get the circulation going again.

Steel said:
I hate it when you lean on your wenis for so long it goes white and becomes insensitive. Then you have to give it a couple of slaps to get the circulation going again.

*choke*

lol

lol o_o...

Wenis is the rough patch of skin on your elbow.

-_________-

Damnit. LOL

XD Wenis? OMG I'm totally gonna use that to trick all my friends. "Hey Stacy! Wanna touch my wenis?" XD

----Steve

Latest posts

Back