Need a girl that's nice. Urgent.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is probably really close to you, probably in your school or lurking around somewhere in the gym, you just need to look carefully and you'll see her. ;)

This forum is proof that there are indeed some kind-hearted men and women out there. Love you all! ^^

Freakin_Amazin said:
Where are you? You're tougher to find than seas on the sun.

Judging by your reply to my post at the "important attributes" thread, it is going to be tough, but they are out there. If you really want to find someone you have to keep an open mind and realize that people are complex. Don't ever assume anything about anyone until something deep down tells you that something not good is up and just tell them how you think things are going.

Sixtyten said:
Have you checked the library?

LOL yeah but there were only books. :p

Naw but seriously I don't think that's the best place. If I go to the library I go to study, not socialize, and I think everybody else probably thinks the same way. I've gone to Borders but usually everybody is with someone else and besides I'd rather read than talk lol. I guess I've never seen a girl so compelling as to stop everything I'm doing and go over to her to say hi. It's hard for me because what I really value you can't see from the outside.

Freakin_Amazin said:
Sixtyten said:
Have you checked the library?

LOL yeah but there were only books. :p

Naw but seriously I don't think that's the best place. If I go to the library I go to study, not socialize, and I think everybody else probably thinks the same way. I've gone to Borders but usually everybody is with someone else and besides I'd rather read than talk lol. I guess I've never seen a girl so compelling as to stop everything I'm doing and go over to her to say hi. It's hard for me because what I really value you can't see from the outside.

Yeah, I know. There are nice girls are the library though. :p

Latest posts

Back