Need a job, niceness wanted pls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in a similar situation. I'd suggest getting a food handlers card if you don't already have one, you can read up on everything on the websiate and even take the test for free. (and its really easy) and its really cheap to get a certificate and card mailed to you, and I think you can just print it for free whenever.

Anyway there's lots of jobs in food/ hospitality and quite a few of those don't require alot of experience and honeysuckle. and some of them don't require a whole lot of social interaction. ( like washing dishes, flipping burgers, etc.)

And a good place too look for jobs would be craigslist ( and other sites like it, but I find its the best.) you could also try for something like janitorial or warehouse, although those jobs usually tend to have some experience needed. And of course any night shift job would be great. And if you have a car you could try delivering papers or something.

I'd say try the agency thing, check sites like craigslist about daily, get a food handlers card just to open up more options (if you don't have one alreaady.) and if you see something you meet the qualifications for that seems ok for you just make yourself go apply.

DeadSun said:
I'm in a similar situation. I'd suggest getting a food handlers card if you don't already have one, you can read up on everything on the websiate and even take the test for free. (and its really easy) and its really cheap to get a certificate and card mailed to you, and I think you can just print it for free whenever.

Anyway there's lots of jobs in food/ hospitality and quite a few of those don't require alot of experience and honeysuckle. and some of them don't require a whole lot of social interaction. ( like washing dishes, flipping burgers, etc.)

And a good place too look for jobs would be craigslist ( and other sites like it, but I find its the best.) you could also try for something like janitorial or warehouse, although those jobs usually tend to have some experience needed. And of course any night shift job would be great. And if you have a car you could try delivering papers or something.

I'd say try the agency thing, check sites like craigslist about daily, get a food handlers card just to open up more options (if you don't have one alreaady.) and if you see something you meet the qualifications for that seems ok for you just make yourself go apply.

Thanks a lot for the ideas, I will check into it!

Latest posts

Back