need some advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Desolate Soul

Reaction score
alright so my little brother kinda pissed me off this morning. he keeps wearing my clothes and its starting to get real ******* annoying. i literally just did all my laundry last night and he took a pair of socks and jeans. his excuse? "all my honeysuckle is dirty". WELL THAT'S NOT MY ******* PROBLEM. it wouldn't be so bad if it seldom happened but it ALWAYS happens. so now i want a bit of advice on what i should do. talking to parents is out of the question as they never do honeysuckle to punish him, i prefer not to use violence, and just locking my stuff up wont teach him anything. i want some sort of payback. something that will possibly deter him from stealing any of my clothes for the rest of his life. any suggestions? >:]

Aha,

Hmm.
Steal all his clothes . . and lock/hide 'em with yours.

So he has nothing to wear . .
un.png

In marker, write your name. Some place where it can be seen and tell his friends to watch for him wearing you duds, lol

Sean said:
Aha,

Hmm.
Steal all his clothes . . and lock/hide 'em with yours.

So he has nothing to wear . .
un.png

hmm maybe, sean. give him a taste of his own medicine...

Jicky said:
In marker, write your name. Some place where it can be seen and tell his friends to watch for him wearing you duds, lol

bleh his friend's wouldn't care. just a bunch of pot head high school drop out loser kids.

Punch him as hard as you can in the arm every time he takes your clothes.

Pretty soon he won't be taking your clothes.

See how easy that was?

Badjedidude said:
Punch him as hard as you can in the arm every time he takes your clothes.

Pretty soon he won't be taking your clothes.

See how easy that was?

Meh I'm not much for violence but I have to go with Jedi on this one, don't kick his ass or anything but give him a monkey bump (or a God Smack if you will) that he will feel for a few days. Hit that sob hard! Not in the face or anything but Like Jedi said in the arm but..... Don't stop there back it up with some conditioning. Tell him that hitting your bro who you love isn't something you enjoy but every time he steals your cloths it going to get rougher. In other words don't just wale on his arm and not tell him why.

If all else fails, you could wash his clothes for him. That way he has clothes to wear. Not that its your place, but........might save you from the constant stress of having your clothes taken.

- Itching Powder.

- Fart (Stink) Spray or Stink Bombs. You'd have to wash them again anyway if he wears them, right?

- Get a lock put on your door.

- Humiliate. Say he just likes to wear stuff where your crotch has been.

- As a follow up of the former suggestion, ask if he even knows where those socks have been. Proceed to walk away laughing hysterically.

I HAVE A BETTER ANSWER THAN ANYTHING HERE THAT WILL RESULT IN MORE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM POSSIBLE.

I hereby coin this form of vengeance, " Loki's Burning Fire ".

Ok. So here's the deal. Have you ever handled fiberglass insulation? Without gloves or a long sleeve shirt? What about working with it for an entire day and getting it all up in your business...your hair, clothes, your everything?

Nothing sucks more. I would rather be kicked in the balls twice.

Get just one good piece of fiberglass insulation. A little older is best. 'Fluff' it a little and spread it in some choice articles of clothing; rub the honeysuckle all over the insides of shirts and pants and anything else he wears. The idea here is to get little pieces of the fibers all over the clothes. They will work their way in to his skin and stay there for at least an entire day no matter what he does. A shower will provide only moderate salvation, much akin to your soul being only half-way in hell. Set aside some stuff for yourself...hide it under your matress or something.

He will don the clothing. It will be a few minutes before true misery sets in, but it WILL come, and he WILL rue the day that he touched your honeysuckle. He will fear you when you wield this power. There will be hours of unstoppable itching.

WHERE TO FIND INSULATION:

-Construction sites
-ATTICS HAVE TONS OF INSULATION JUST CRAWL UP AND GET SOME (find scuttlehatches in bedrooms, bathrooms, or more frequently in closets)
-Alternatively, try removing a small section of drywall out in the garage. Bound to be some there. Just put the drywall back.

Be advised, though; you will absolutely want some gloves to handle it. Afterward, I recommend a double washing, to be sure you don't inflict this upon yourself inadvertently. If you choose to reveal what you've done after tasting his delicious tears, punch him in the arm like BJD said and tell him to cut the crap.

If this doesn't work, you can go capture a bunch of spiders and release them in to his room. I'm serious. Just get a couple mason jars and find a bunch of spiders.

Brian said:
I HAVE A BETTER ANSWER THAN ANYTHING HERE THAT WILL RESULT IN MORE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM POSSIBLE.

Ok. So here's the deal. Have you ever handled fiberglass insulation? Without gloves or a long sleeve shirt? What about working with it for an entire day and getting it all up in your business...your hair, clothes, your everything?

Nothing sucks more. I would rather be kicked in the balls twice.

Get just one good piece of fiberglass insulation. A little older is best. 'Fluff' it a little and spread it in some choice articles of clothing; rub the honeysuckle all over the insides of shirts and pants and anything else he wears. The idea here is to get little pieces of the fibers all over the clothes. They will work their way in to his skin and stay there for at least an entire day no matter what he does. A shower will provide only moderate salvation, much akin to your soul being only half-way in hell. Set aside some stuff for yourself...hide it under your matress or something.

He will don the clothing. It will be a few minutes before true misery sets in, but it WILL come, and he WILL rue the day that he touched your honeysuckle. He will fear you when you wield this power. There will be hours of unstoppable itching.

WHERE TO FIND INSULATION:

-Construction sites
-ATTICS HAVE TONS OF INSULATION JUST CRAWL UP AND GET SOME (find scuttlehatches in bedrooms, bathrooms, or more frequently in closets)
-Alternatively, try removing a small section of drywall out in the garage. Bound to be some there. Just put the drywall back.

Be advised, though; you will absolutely want some gloves to handle it.

Afterward, I recommend a double washing, to be sure you don't inflict this upon yourself inadvertently.

If you choose to reveal what you've done after tasting his delicious tears, punch him in the arm like BJD said and tell him to cut the crap.

I think it's winning. Do it.

i looked at shells suggestions and i was like :D

but then i looked at brian's and was like :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

so devilishly evil >:] i was thinking about just getting some new clothes in general and letting him "have" the others ones that are booby trapped. HE WILL RUE THE DAY MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'd go with itching powder.
He is most likely lazy and likes to take advantage of you. There is nothing you can teach him or say. Too late.

Latest posts

Back