Needing Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kromagg73

Reaction score
I am going through a really rough time right now, i have been married for.15 years to my wife. I did a really stupid thing about a month ago, my depression got the best of me. I now am living with my parents for the last month. I miss my wife and my seven year old daughter so much, i didn't hurt either of them, but did something else i am going to regret. I don't have any friends to talk to, i don't know if things are going to work out. I'm trying to be positive, trying not to think of the future as being negative.

I know this is a chance for me to take care of myself and get things under control. What i could really use is friends, people to help me keep my mind off things. I am a great guy, just did something bad, but i guess you have to hit rock bottom before you can start to recover.

Kromagg73 said:
I am going through a really rough time right now, i have been married for.15 years to my wife. I did a really stupid thing about a month ago, my depression got the best of me. I now am living with my parents for the last month. I miss my wife and my seven year old daughter so much, i didn't hurt either of them, but did something else i am going to regret. I don't have any friends to talk to, i don't know if things are going to work out. I'm trying to be positive, trying not to think of the future as being negative.

I know this is a chance for me to take care of myself and get things under control. What i could really use is friends, people to help me keep my mind off things. I am a great guy, just did something bad, but i guess you have to hit rock bottom before you can start to recover.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

I've found that there are some very caring people on this forum who are always willing to lend an ear when it's needed. Feel free to talk about what you need to and to ask for help.
I'm sorry that you've found the place under your current circumstances, but hopefully you can find the support you need here.
Again, welcome. :)

Thank you, for me it's a chance to change my ways, seek help and better myself, of course not what i expected to happen, but if anything it's a learning experience to change and grow. Ty for your kind words it will get easier, just with time that is.

Kromagg73 said:
Thank you, for me it's a chance to change my ways, seek help and better myself, of course not what i expected to happen, but if anything it's a learning experience to change and grow. Ty for your kind words it will get easier, just with time that is.

If you move forward with that type of positive attitude, I'm sure that you will make great progress toward your ultimate goal. Kudos for trying to stay positive - sometimes that makes all the difference.

Yeah, it is very hard because being alone can definitely wear someone down, but i try to look at it as a chance to improve. I know, i have too much time on my hands when not working lol

Kromagg73 said:
Yeah, it is very hard because being alone can definitely wear someone down, but i try to look at it as a chance to improve. I know, i have too much time on my hands when not working lol

:D Spend a little of that extra time here and get some support when you're not off doing the self-improvement stuff.

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Feel free to send me a message if you need someone to talk too.

Welcome to ALL :)

Don't worry about the future, it'll get here when it gets here. Just worry about today, because that's all that really counts anyway, since the future is not here yet.

Hey Kromagg, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back