Negative Reputations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted about it a long time ago... This is a support forum, reputation is out of place here...

I never got the reputation thing.

Look mine is 0 . what does that supposed mean?

but really, the reputation thing who decides does everyone vote?

cklove said:
I never got the reputation thing.

Look mine is 0 . what does that supposed mean?

but really, the reputation thing who decides does everyone vote?

It means no one loves you. Just kidding. Anyone can vote.

e.m.e. said:
do we get to change a person's reputation only once?

You can only give one reputation peer member. You do have the option of deleting it. Then you could Chang the tex and re vote if you like.

I have to admit, I like getting positive votes... it's like a public pm from somebody saying something positive about you, and so it can have an uplifting and encouraging result... However, I must agree that negative ranking and actually the whole ranking system altogether, is inappropriate in a site such as this.

Vote for Pedro!

Pedro_Accessory_Kit.jpg

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pedro

Pedro u are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
not my type though.....lol...u gotta lose the mustache, man...totally dude lol

the thing is that lot of people deserve more respects for many of their posts. this is the first time I actually come accross something like this.

Go to user cp, That's at the top of the page next to where you log out then go to Edit Options, That's in the left colom in where it say Your Profile, then its the fist option in where it says Login, Cookies and Privacy. Just tick the fist box and you well be hidden from the who's on line.

yup i agree..wish we had no reputation thingy..

I don't mind negative reputations or even enemies. As Churchill once said, "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Regards,
IO

Great insight, IO... sometimes I distrust those who try too hard to please everyone all of the time. Naturally a person's views are going to conflict with those of others from time to time; rushing to yield to others' views is a sign of insecurity and weakness.

A4S

Latest posts

Back