never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
he can keep on me with out my knowledge what do you called that and my sister too!

And why exactly would he WANT to? Honey, you are blowing this way out of proportion here. He doesn't want anything to do with you. He has most likely forgotten you even exist. Sorry to be harsh, but it's most likely true. He doesn't give 2 shits about you. HE is not stalking you, YOU are stalking him. GIVE IT UP

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
Life is unfair. It's unfortunate that you can't get over this. I feel sorry for this guy. To have someone stalk him and obsess over him simply because he doesn't like them, is a bad thing to have to go through.

lady let me explain to some thing is is the one who insulted and called me names and degraded me and demoralize me have you got that. if not llet me explain again he fine hard nosed there nothing poor about only good hard kick up the arse wouldn't cure.

he fine and tough and has no conscience he care about nothing and no body but himself so have that much

You don't have to explain anything to me. I'm not the one caught up in anyone. I just feel It's sad that you can't move on with your life. You're not that old, and I seriously doubt you're so extremely ugly as you say. I think you have severe doubts in yourself so much that it affects how you talk to people.

You most likely scared the crap out of him with this nonstop obsession and he is hiding from you. He isn't "on" you, he is hiding from you.

thanks i knew i was worthless and not worth bothering with well if he treated people like that he very well deserve to be unhappy and on his guard .i.d say its just not me he doing it to others as well.
he was rotten to me no reason alot people he said was over the top and below the belt.very aggressive and cruel .you don't know the full story.

If you think you're worthless, so will others. If you have no faith in yourself, no one else will.

It's also not up to you to say who deserves what in life.

unlucky in life said:
thanks i knew i was worthless and not worth bothering with well if he treated people like that he very well deserve to be unhappy and on his guard .i.d say its just not me he doing it to others as well.
he was rotten to me no reason alot people he said was over the top and below the belt.very aggressive and cruel .you don't know the full story.

And I seriously doubt YOU know the full story either.
What are you going to do, start stalking him offline too? Oh wait, you can't leave your tiny island. Are you gonna try to turn people against him? No one will believe you.
LET IT ******* GO. Seriously, YOU are the one that thinks you are worthless.

VanillaCreme said:
If you think you're worthless, so will others. If you have no faith in yourself, no one else will.

well he though i deserve verbal abuse for being nice trying to be a friend.
he took out my sister too

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

well he though i deserve verbal abuse for being nice trying to be a friend.
he took out my sister too

Yet you keep going back for more.... This is on you, not him
How many times do you expect someone to say no before they get angry?

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

What are you going to do, start stalking him offline too? Oh wait, you can't leave your tiny island. Are you gonna try to turn people against him? No one will believe you.

you side you with him if you i don't care .marry him if you like.since like him so much, who believe vicitum any way.

so do take his side i wouldn't expect any thing less of any one to believe me some one has being wronged to be believed like i have

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

you side you with him if you i don't care .marry him if you like.since like him so much, who believe vicitum any way.

so do take his side i wouldn't expect any thing less of any one to believe me some one has being wronged to be believed like i have

No, actually, I'm siding with common ******* sense, thank you very much.
As for marrying him, I'm already ******* married, so that would be illegal.
You are making yourself the victim here. You have been stalking, obsessing and lying to him for a year now. Can you REALLY not see that you asked for it?

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

No, actually, I'm siding with common ******* sense, thank you very much.
As for marrying him, I'm already ******* married, so that would be illegal.
You are making yourself the victim here. You have been stalking, obsessing and lying to him for a year now. Can you REALLY not see that you asked for it?
well he told me pill lies when i added first my genuine one .the only reason why i added him because he was horrible to me. when i said i was good looking person he wasn't so interested in talking to me any day.
he lied first!any thing he told was nothing but lie

EveWasFramed said:
Wait....is this thread seriously still going on? (no)

Don't worry, it is still in the same place as 170 posts ago.

ah what the use yee like him don't listen. what the bloody who,d listen to me any way.

i was wronged no one listens to me .

yee pefer him to me fine. i don't care i,ll talk to people who listen to me at home who.ll understand me .no one is going to back my corner anyway

its just pointless talking to yee ,i know him and yee don't it pointless

Do you know how self centered that statement is after hundreds of responses that you ignored?

unlucky in life said:
ah what the use yee like him don't listen. what the bloody who,d listen to me any way.

Yes, even though ALL of us have been telling you the SAME MOTHER ******* THING FOR THE LAST 6 THREADS means WE are the ones that don't listen... m'kay, you run with that and keep on making you a victim.
As I said before, you don't want help, you want validation in your pity party and sorry, but you aren't going to find that. Yes, he may have been an ass to you, but holy fresia, WHY WOULD YOU KEEP GOING BACK FOR MORE????

unlucky in life said:

yee pefer him to me fine. i don't care i,ll talk to people who listen to me at home who.ll understand me .no one is going to back my corner anyway

its just pointless talking to yee ,i know him and yee don't it pointless

It's extremely pointless talking to you, as we get the same response from you as we a brick wall. You were NOT wronged. Someone doesn't want to be your friend. That's not doing wrong to someone.

Even if you looked like my perfectly ideal girl, if you had that personality and was so hung up on some other guy, I would avoid you with a passion. Consider that when you think about why other 'normal' guys aren't interested in you.

unlucky in life said:
being verbal abused isn't wrong well i am glad we got that out the way

So do tell...if you think it is wrong, why do you keep going back to get more? Do you enjoy him saying all the ugly things you say he said? Or do you think he's going to miraculously change him mind after you made 7 different facebook profiles to fool him into thinking you were someone else....

Latest posts

Back