never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They CAN be shallow if they want. That's not up to you to decide if they are or not.

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
how does that stop guys hating me and picking guys who hate me.
how does help stop rejection and they hatred they have me for so long.
but guys like Argentina guy are very very shallow that do exist so what i do there with guys like him

NOTHING. You let them go on with their shallow lives without you in them.

but i am shallow my self like every one else.but males are visual this i know
but can i ask few question
do good looking guys have right to pick girls who look models because they good looking themselves they expect the best.
they dismiss unattractive women and be horrible to them are they entitled to that because god like good looks and body
guys who tanned tall gorgeous looking with Hollywood white teeth

Anyone has the right to pick who they want. It doesn't matter who is good looking or not. That doesn't determine absolutely everything.

VanillaCreme said:
Anyone has the right to pick who they want. It doesn't matter who is good looking or not. That doesn't determine absolutely everything.

what i mean s good looking guy be rotten to unattractive woman he has no interested in is what i mean .he have that right is what i mean

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

what i mean s good looking guy be rotten to unattractive woman he has no interested in is what i mean .he have that right is what i mean

A person has a right to want what they want. Regardless of whether that makes them shallow, kind or an all out ass. You can't change how other people see you, but you CAN change how you see yourself. The question is... do you REALLY want to or are you gonna stick with your self imposed pity party?

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

A person has a right to want what they want. Regardless of whether that makes them shallow, kind or an all out ass. You can't change how other people see you, but you CAN change how you see yourself. The question is... do you REALLY want to or are you gonna stick with your self imposed pity party?

yeah Argentinian guy made up his mind about me with out even knowing with out giving me chance

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

yeah Argentinian guy made up his mind about me with out even knowing with out giving me chance

so why are you still obsessing over it? Why have you devoted a year of your life to stalking and obsessing over someone that isn't worth your time anyway?

[/quote]

but i am shallow my self like every one else.but males are visual this i know
but can i ask few question
do good looking guys have right to pick girls who look models because they good looking themselves they expect the best.
they dismiss unattractive women and be horrible to them are they entitled to that because god like good looks and body
guys who tanned tall gorgeous looking with Hollywood white teeth
[/quote]

Not all males are visually based, read the box in my sig.
I personally look at what cannot be seen in the first 10 seconds, the person themselves!

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

People can also be mean. That's not for anyone to decide what a grown person is like. If someone's mean to you, move on. You cannot change how people are or how they act. You can only control how you react.

Plenty od women blew me off without giving me a chance..

The thing of ot is...I have good self
esteem..."fresia those bitches".
This is a good example of positive
self talk or good inner dialog.

he will always hate me forever and no shifting in his mind .
he never changes his mind never ever changes his mind

unlucky in life said:
he will always hate me forever and no shifting in his mind .
he never changes his mind never ever changes his mind

And apparently there is no shifting in yours either. Are you gonna obsess over him the rest of your life?

its just what he did was unfair and very mean .he gets to be happy i am sad .he gone anti social on his facebook you see nothing but photo and word male thats it that was 6 weeks ago

unlucky in life said:
its just what he did was unfair and very mean .he gets to be happy i am sad .he gone anti social on his facebook you see nothing but photo and word male thats it that was 6 weeks ago

That's not being anti social. That is protecting himself and his information. MY facebook page is just like that to people who aren't my friends and hell, I even hide some honeysuckle from my friends too.
LIFE is not fair, will you ever realize that? So what, someone doesn't like you. MOVE ON

Also, you don't know if he's happy or not, just because it may state something on facebook, doesn't make it so. Just because he might have looks and money and fame or whatever the fresia he has, doesn't guarantee happiness. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM.

Life is unfair. It's unfortunate that you can't get over this. I feel sorry for this guy. To have someone stalk him and obsess over him simply because he doesn't like them, is a bad thing to have to go through.

VanillaCreme said:
Life is unfair. It's unfortunate that you can't get over this. I feel sorry for this guy. To have someone stalk him and obsess over him simply because he doesn't like them, is a bad thing to have to go through.

lady let me explain to some thing is is the one who insulted and called me names and degraded me and demoralize me have you got that. if not llet me explain again he fine hard nosed there nothing poor about only good hard kick up the arse wouldn't cure.

he fine and tough and has no conscience he care about nothing and no body but himself so have that much

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

lady let me explain to some thing is is the one who insulted and called me names and degraded me and demoralize me have you got that. if not llet me explain again he fine hard nosed there nothing poor about only good hard kick up the arse wouldn't cure.

he fine and tough and has no conscience he care about nothing and no body but himself so have that much

And that gives you the right to stalk him for a year?
Wanna hear some of the honeysuckle I've been called? Cuz it would seriously top being called ugly. Well, I could tell you the words that are ALLOWED to be said on this forum. Get over it. People aren't always gonna be nice. Like you've NEVER said a bad thing about someone?

If you obsessed with this stranger on facebook the same way you obsess with him here, i could understand why he may feel the need to protect his information. Unfortunately i could also understand his need for being blunt to the point of rudeness. From his point of view the persistence of the obsession could be pretty spooky.

It could be interesting to hear his actual version of things.

Latest posts

Back