never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
women my age have any chance of love at nealy 30 years old who never had boyfriend and never even got her first kiss
i know men prefer younger women that why i am also that i am passed my expiry date now i am middle aged
old woman. i am not cougar and men eater and not flirt just looking for decent guy who like me
even at my old decaying age

Oh, bullshit. I'm 42 years old and I am with someone... someone younger than I am, in fact. He's not a hideously deformed guy who is so desperate to be with someone that he's settled on some old hag, either. He's goddamn hot AND he's a decent, honorable man. So playing the age card is just lame. There is always hope.

It's your defeatist attitude that sucks. Start straightening that out and things will change.

unlucky in life said:
relationships advice only !its simple how do i get boyfriend and what step to take that's all i want nothing else
like how do i do in step-by-step is all i ask

please some one help me that can help me

You've been given tons of relationship advice. Oodles of posts about how to get a boyfriend and what steps to take. You didn't like ANY of them. So no, that isn't what you want from us.

1 stopped talking to men on FB.. It making ur love live unmanable.

2. Stop compairng urself to other women.

3 Go outside everyday. Take a simple 2 miles walk everyday Itll only take 30mins tops.. Listen to postive affaormations as your waking..using ur Ipod, phone or MP3 plyer.

4 let go of your negative self talk.
Google...replacing negative self talk or negative internal dialog.

make a commitment to yourself to do this for 90 days.

Its not going to be a magical pill.. It wont happen overnight..but it make lasting changes in your life.

Lonesome Crow said:

3 Go outside everyday. Take a simple 2 miles walk everyday Itll only take 30mins tops.. Listen to postive affaormations as your waking..using ur Ipod, phone or MP3 plyer.

Its not going to be a magical pill.. It wont happen overnight..but it make lasting changes in your life.

this is some seriously good advice.

tangerinedream said:
Oh, bullshit. I'm 42 years old and I am with someone... someone younger than I am, in fact. He's not a hideously deformed guy who is so desperate to be with someone that he's settled on some old hag, either. He's goddamn hot AND he's a decent, honorable man. So playing the age card is just lame. There is always hope.

It's your defeatist attitude that sucks. Start straightening that out and things will change.

I agree with this, I'm 22 and I happen to find the older women much more attractive than the women near my age. But then again I'm not your typical 22 year old, I work 50 hours a week, have a house, a car, a motorcycle, etc...I don't go out partying and getting wasted like most people in their 20's do. So maybe I'm an oddball out of the bunch, but that proves that there are ALL different types of people out there.

Mazda13bRotary said:
I agree with this, I'm 22 and I happen to find the older women much more attractive than the women near my age. But then again I'm not your typical 22 year old, I work 50 hours a week, have a house, a car, a motorcycle, etc...I don't go out partying and getting wasted like most people in their 20's do. So maybe I'm an oddball out of the bunch, but that proves that there are ALL different types of people out there.

Your comment is wasted because she specifically /wants/ people who are somehow 'normal' in her world. She's extremely and almost ridiculously self-defeating in her obsession.

IgnoredOne said:
Mazda13bRotary said:

Your comment is wasted because she specifically /wants/ people who are somehow 'normal' in her world. She's extremely and almost ridiculously self-defeating in her obsession.

well i feel in isolated town where id hard to meet people i have low self esteem.i have been 99.9% of my life i always get rejected no matter what i do .i feel depressed and sad every day from my sadness and loneliness

unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
Mazda13bRotary said:

well i feel in isolated town where id hard to meet people i have low self esteem.i have been 99.9% of my life i always get rejected no matter what i do .i feel depressed and sad every day from my sadness and loneliness

OK

blackhole said:
Lonesome Crow said:

this is some seriously good advice.

It -is- really good advice. :)

unlucky in life said:
relationships advice only !its simple how do i get boyfriend and what step to take that's all i want nothing else
like how do i do in step-by-step is all i ask

please some one help me that can help me

well,there are no steps to getting a boyfriend.

there are however things you can do to improve your chances to get with a guy.

you seem to have a really low oppinion of yourself,and you also seem to have certain standards,especially on looks,for potential guys.(at least thats how it seems based on what i've read from you on this thread.) so if you feel that way about yourself,and you really are as lonely and sad as you say,then try to lower your standards a bit and be a little less shallow.(no offense meant.)

and even if you live in a small town,they have to have a bar somewhere near where you live right?thats probably the best place to look.if you've already tried that then my advice is don't expect a huge commitment right away from a guy who doesn't really know you,and make sure he knows you're interested in him.and if they see you too much as "one of the guys" then try be more...flirty,just remind them you're a woman and you have needs.

and if the big problem is still seemingly too few possibly interested men who aren't already in a relationship,try an online dating site.(NOT facebook or myspace,those aren't online dating sites.)and try to find men online in ireland who seem interested,meaning don't get hung up on one guy who rejects you in some way,just forget him and look for somone else.

also,as a man i can tell you right now most if not all men don't care about how you do your hair,as long as you bathe and shave your legs its all good.but how you act can actually play a big factor in a mans disposition towards you.so basicallybeing nice and sweet can actually charm a man a lot more than hairstyle or make up ever would.

I haven't read the whole 30 pages, but I'll try to generalise on suggestions.

Do you live on a island? If so, get off that island! Go to the mainland. I saw the word "island" back there, I'm not 100% certain you do though.

Use the Internet to find dating partners. That's right. There's bound to be Irish dating websites. I'm not going to list them, because I get the feeling my efforts will be wasted.

Create a profile, then wait for responses

Arrange meet ups

There is bound to be one guy who wants to see you again. Bound to be. I don't know what you look like, how you act or your faults or talents. But one guy is bound to want to see you again.

PS I got this from a woman who was in a slightly similar situation as you. She had a disability, but she was really negative about dating. She said that if she met a guy, he would be really interested on the first date, showing affection etc. Then afterwards, he'd lose interest. My suggestion is:

Don't kiss on the first date!

Good luck.

Don't think about others, because if you think that what others think about you than, you will never get what you want in life. So, just focus on yourself and build your personality.
:shy: :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Latest posts

Back