never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
ShybutHi said:
unlucky in life said:
women my age have any chance of love at nealy 30 years old who never had boyfriend and never even got her first kiss
i know men prefer younger women that why i am also that i am passed my expiry date now i am middle aged
old woman. i am not cougar and men eater and not flirt just looking for decent guy who like me
even at my old decaying age

You are wrong.

about what am i wrong about

all of it. 29 isn't the end of life, neither is 30. There's still plenty of time.

No, no. I'm 33 and I have to tell it like it is. My life is over. As I type, I'm chillaxin in my open grave, just kinda waiting for my heart to stop beating.

unlucky in life said:
women my age have any chance of love at nealy 30 years old who never had boyfriend and never even got her first kiss
i know men prefer younger women that why i am also that i am passed my expiry date now i am middle aged
old woman. i am not cougar and men eater and not flirt just looking for decent guy who like me

I know it might be hard to realize this, but 'younger' also suggests that there might be men older than you? :p And therefore, you are 'younger' tan they are?

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

I know it might be hard to realize this, but 'younger' also suggests that there might be men older than you? :p And therefore, you are 'younger' tan they are?
thank you for that advice but its quiet shallow. i was hoping for more realized advice i do live on Island where choice are limited

unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

thank you for that advice but its quiet shallow. i was hoping for more realized advice i do live on Island where choice are limited

You could practice your English and actually move to places in Ireland with a lot more people. Dublin, for example, where I am frequently in contact with and there are a /lot/ more men in general.

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

I know it might be hard to realize this, but 'younger' also suggests that there might be men older than you? :p And therefore, you are 'younger' tan they are?your from oz well i live country which tiny how could you know what its like to live on tiny island very small town unless you outback 60 miles from nearest town then you know

You could practice your English and actually move to places in Ireland with a lot more people. Dublin, for example, where I am frequently in contact with and there are a /lot/ more men in general.

practice my English what country did you say you are from.there is no jobs no money in Ireland even in Dublin i am from country side how would i get on city people exactly different values.my English is fine thanks very much

allanh said:
so all the guys in Ireland are under 29?

no its just some are married ,some are gay ,most have no interested in me
some move to another country, ]now do you see

allanh said:

i live in far smaller country then you do. may be of you move here you experience life here for you self on tiny island unike oz which huge in size and population .

allanh said:

[/quote]

so in another word, there is no available men over 29 left in Ireland?

allanh said:
allanh said:

so in another word, there is no available men over 29 left in Ireland?
[/quote]

not really no most are taken. that how its impossible

unlucky in life said:
practice my English what country did you say you are from.there is no jobs no money in Ireland even in Dublin i am from country side how would i get on city people exactly different values.my English is fine thanks very much

I am from the United States. I work for a Japanese multinational corporation that has branches around the world, including Dublin. This is the page for our European branches: http://www.mitsui.com/jp/en/company/worldwide/europe/index.html

You can find the Dublin branch at "Molesworth House, 1-2 South Frederick Street, Dublin 2, Ireland", apparently. I've never been there myself, but I work with people through virtual conferencing and other computer technologies.

Apparently there is at least some money there if a Japanese company is expanding and building new branches there.

The "city people" have different values; that is exactly what you are looking for: different types of people who may be able to view or want different things. If you improve your English, you can improve your chances of finding a job there.

unlucky in life said:
i live in far smaller country then you do. may be of you move here you experience life here for you self on tiny island unike oz which huge in size and population .

You, too, can move. You don't WANT to move and you want to complain about how it is in a small place. Its not really a complicated equation:

1) Get an education
2) Get marketable skills
3) Get a job
4) Make money
5) Move

And be accepting of the values of different places.

The world isn't only your tiny little country place, and I could have told that you were form that kind of a place with ease. Its part of my job, perhaps. But really, stop obsessing over speaking Irish, speak more English, and consider rediscovering life in the city. It'll do you a world of good.

K...people are asshols. Life is unfair.
No one really gives a honeysuckle oneway or the other unless you have something to give them... pussy. Money, companionship. Security..etc..etc

.Deal wiht the honeysuckle or dont deal with it. .

Yes theres plenty of ugly fat miserable
women living and breathing that men treat like honeysuckle. Get used and abused.
Get ingored. Its reality. I dont deny that.. Youre right

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

I am from the United States. I work for a Japanese multinational corporation that has branches around the world, including Dublin. This is the page for our European branches: http://www.mitsui.com/jp/en/company/worldwide/europe/index.html

You can find the Dublin branch at "Molesworth House, 1-2 South Frederick Street, Dublin 2, Ireland", apparently. I've never been there myself, but I work with people through virtual conferencing and other computer technologies.

Apparently there is at least some money there if a Japanese company is expanding and building new branches there.

The "city people" have different values; that is exactly what you are looking for: different types of people who may be able to view or want different things. If you improve your English, you can improve your chances of finding a job there.

unlucky in life said:

You, too, can move. You don't WANT to move and you want to complain about how it is in a small place. Its not really a complicated equation:

1) Get an education
2) Get marketable skills
3) Get a job
4) Make money
5) Move

And be accepting of the values of different places.

The world isn't only your tiny little country place, and I could have told that you were form that kind of a place with ease. Its part of my job, perhaps. But really, stop obsessing over speaking Irish, speak more English, and consider rediscovering life in the city. It'll do you a world of good.

you visited Ireland did you say? . my education is fine thanks .you have been Dublin have you? believed me you have no idea how hard it is to live in Ireland may it you should move come to ireland we show how tough it is. come here for year spend you life here sample it for you self

unlucky in life said:
may it you should move come to ireland we show how tough it is. come here for year spend you life here sample it for you self

Can I? I've always wanted to go to Ireland. :D

There are jobs available everywhere. You can't be too picky tho, sometimes you have to muck horse honeysuckle to start out, but you can work your way up. There are also men everywhere, you just aren't looking in the right places (and don't ask me where to look, cuz I've never been to Ireland)

Sometimes you can't see what's right in front of your face. There could be a guy right there waiting for you and you are too hung up about your looks or the facebook guy to see it. You have to put yourself out there in order to have anything happen tho. Be realistic, be yourself and above all else, LIKE yourself.

unlucky in life said:
you visited Ireland did you say? . my education is fine thanks .you have been Dublin have you? believed me you have no idea how hard it is to live in Ireland may it you should move come to ireland we show how tough it is. come here for year spend you life here sample it for you self

Like I said, I have not been to Ireland myself. I've been to most of Western Europe, spent about a year in England and have been to China a few times.

If I was to move to Ireland, I would still have a job with my Mitsui branch as a transfer, so that makes no sense.

Your English is not good enough to be hired on with my company; I've replied to you in PM, but that is part of what I was saying in the first place. If you wanted to get a better life, get a better job, you need to develop your skills so that people WILL hire you.

You seem to enjoy denying any faults you have, instead. Just like with your looks, etc, you just want to blame something you don't control rather than focus on what you can control.

Callie said:

I really want to buy a place there, too, though I'm not sure what are the complications are with foreign purchasers. And I hear that some of the friendlies are not too happy about foreigners buying up their land :(

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

Like I said, I have not been to Ireland myself. I've been to most of Western Europe, spent about a year in England and have been to China a few times.

If I was to move to Ireland, I would still have a job with my Mitsui branch as a transfer, so that makes no sense.

Your English is not good enough to be hired on with my company; I've replied to you in PM, but that is part of what I was saying in the first place. If you wanted to get a better life, get a better job, you need to develop your skills so that people WILL hire you.

You seem to enjoy denying any faults you have, instead. Just like with your looks, etc, you just want to blame something you don't control rather than focus on what you can control.

Callie said:

I really want to buy a place there, too, though I'm not sure what are the complications are with foreign purchasers. And I hear that some of the friendlies are not too happy about foreigners buying up their land :(

you made you point you know every thing i know nothing i am dunbass country yoklee

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

Callie said:

mr i have no intention working for large shallow industry like yours i am from farming background in country life style i very much doubt you last one day with us through rough terrine crossing over miles acres across catching wild cattle and horses dosing and tagging cleaning sheds and blocking wild cattle open spaces driving tractors baling hay turning hay
dealing with every day you know nothing about . farming is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world ok

city attudite would not last long under that lifting gates climbing gates

no offense but what is this thread about?i mean whats the point of it?

do you want advice on relationships or life in general,are you just trying to vent,what type of replies are you looking for?
(its a little unclear).

relationships advice only !its simple how do i get boyfriend and what step to take that's all i want nothing else
like how do i do in step-by-step is all i ask

please some one help me that can help me

Hahahaaa..
Dreamer Ur more Cleaver than IgnorantOne.

However...I must still remind you.
InorantOne can only speaks for himself and not anyone else.
What he writes dosnt hold true
for everyone nor anyone else exept
for himself or what he bought into.

Latest posts

Back