New Friends Wanted In Chicago Area

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chitown-SHY

Reaction score
I am new to this. I am an extremely SHY middle age Woman in the Chicago area who would LOVE to make new Friends. I am so lonely. Maybe share a cup of coffee, go to a Movie, Go out for a Meal. I am open to other suggestions as well. I cry Myself to sleep EVERY Nite becuse I am so LONELY & have No Friends. It has ALWAYS been this way for Me even as a Child. I try very hard to be Friendly & Smile.

Looking to Chat with Others on here as well!!!

Hi - I'm also middle-aged in the Chicago area. I'm male and it appears I finally emerged from my mid-life crisis (I hope) and am ready to grab life by the horns again. I was pretty shy most of my life but I pretty much got over that a few years ago. I discovered that sometimes it's helpful to think that a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

I have a couple of email pen-pals out there I enjoy and I'm always willing to add another. I'm new to this forum and haven't even filled out any profile info, but I'll get to it. Send a response and let's see if we have anything in common! Take care (and get some sleep!)

Hi There!

I'm from Chicago too but live around GolfMill area, Des Plaines, Niles, Skokie? I would love to meet up and have good conversations and have coffee. I have no family either and I've been lonely as a child too, I'm 36, male, now and life doesn't seem to get better, actually, it's been worse. Send me a personal message-Jamie Hope to hear from you.

Hey...I see the original posters posted this long ago, but I'm almost 30 and live downtown. I'm married and looking for woman friends... or gay male friends would be fine as well ;)

My problem isn't so much that I'm shy,etc. I just suck at making connections with people.... :( and I have commitment issues... arghh.

Latest posts

Back