New girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitterLove

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm a 21 year old student in Miami. I come from an army family, so I don't really have roots anywhere. Sort of odd, apparently, I find most people boring, and they don't follow what I say usually XD

I like gaming, fantasy, drawing, general nerdy stuff. My life is basically online, so it would be cool to find more places and people to talk to :3

Im also planning on moving out soon, so I will be even more alone -__-

Growing up a military brat is a different life though i didn't realize it at the time. I just thought everyone lived that way.

Welcome to the site. :)

BitterLove said:
Hello everyone.

I'm a 21 year old student in Miami. I come from an army family, so I don't really have roots anywhere. Sort of odd, apparently, I find most people boring, and they don't follow what I say usually XD

I like gaming, fantasy, drawing, general nerdy stuff. My life is basically online, so it would be cool to find more places and people to talk to :3

Im also planning on moving out soon, so I will be even more alone -__-

It's always cool to have nerdy women around! Welcome :)

Hi there! Do you enjoy reading manga? All your smilies are japanese in origin. :)

I used to be a manga girl :3 Its been quite a few years now though. I graduated anime and moved into high fantasy! Wizards and elves and dragons, oh my!

BitterLove said:
I used to be a manga girl :3 Its been quite a few years now though. I graduated anime and moved into high fantasy! Wizards and elves and dragons, oh my!

Yeah im the same i do like some anime but High fantasy is awesome. Some gothic fantasy is pretty cool too i think.
Infact the band im in now comprises of High fantasy type stories which we are writing but usually with a bit of a war or battle orientated edge, its basically fantasy metal but its a bit progressive so it has different bits in the songs whether its heavy, glorious, dark or melodious. :)

ShybutHi said:
BitterLove said:

Yeah im the same i do like some anime but High fantasy is awesome. Some gothic fantasy is pretty cool too i think.
Infact the band im in now comprises of High fantasy type stories which we are writing but usually with a bit of a war or battle orientated edge, its basically fantasy metal but its a bit progressive so it has different bits in the songs whether its heavy, glorious, dark or melodious. :)
Heck yea!!! I love me some epic/folk metal!! Thats awesome :D

BitterLove said:
ShybutHi said:
BitterLove said:

Heck yea!!! I love me some epic/folk metal!! Thats awesome :D

Haha, do you like Skyclad? They are great folk metal. :D

Hehehe :p

Latest posts

Back