New guey here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonantzin

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jorge and i'm a Mexican 16 year old. I have few (but very good friends) with the which i hang out a lot. I have good conversations with them often, but despite this I feel really lonely. I feel that to stop feeling like this i need to find someone to love... but i'm not here looking for anything of that sort. I want to make friends that are around my age (i don't have trouble doing that either), but who the which i feel i can talk about anything. I'm a musician and I want to study musical composition professionally. I'm smart and funny, and I often think about life and crap.

Welcome to the site Jorge :)

hi tonantzin,welcome here :)

Tonantzin said:
Hello. My name is Jorge and i'm a Mexican 16 year old. I have few (but very good friends) with the which i hang out a lot. I have good conversations with them often, but despite this I feel really lonely. I feel that to stop feeling like this i need to find someone to love... but i'm not here looking for anything of that sort. I want to make friends that are around my age (i don't have trouble doing that either), but who the which i feel i can talk about anything. I'm a musician and I want to study musical composition professionally. I'm smart and funny, and I often think about life and crap.

Latest posts

Back