New Guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logos

Reaction score
Second to the right, straight on 'til morning
Hi everyone.

This is my first post. I've read a few of the others from folks that have become members recently and it seems like a friendly place. Really, I guess that's what I'm looking for. Not necessarily a cure or even an answer, just a friendly place.

My story's pretty basic: lonely, recently out of a relationship, living in a new city and I don't know anyone.

This is the first online group I've ever joined. But then I've never been in this place emotionally either, so this is really new ground for me in a lot of respects.

I'm looking forward to talking with you all. Thanks for opening your doors to me.

Best,
Logos

We're happy to have you here on the forum, Logos. :) Please post as often as you want, and feel free to offer advice to others if you like. Also, check out the chat room sometime. :) Lots of nice folks here, so I'm sure you'll find some support in your time of need.
Again, welcome.

Eve

PS: Penguins are AWESOME!!!

Hello Logos, very philosophical, I like the name and am digging the avatar as well

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum

Hiya Logos

If you need to chat pm me...there are lots of lovely, friendly people on here. Enjoy them.

Wow. Thanks everyone. I only have sporadic access to the internet (one of my neighbors has wireless and I can occasionally catch a signal... don't tell... but it's not real reliable) so I just saw all your replies. I'm really flattered at the amount of responses. Feelin' better already.

So... in regards to the comments on philosophy, yes, I am a bit of a junkie. My degrees are in rhetoric with a focus on composition and literary theory, plus I'm a writer and actor for a living. Essentially I live my life through words, so the concept of 'Logos' has a great deal of resonance for me.

As far as penguins go, cheers to those of you who like them! They might be nature's greatest invention. The profile pic is "Der Pilger" by the German contemporary artist Ernst Kahl... I've been looking for a large print but so far all I can find is a post card (I bought three)... any of you other penguin/art enthusiasts know where I might find a print by chance?

Well all right, I've gabbed enough. Thanks again everyone and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all a lot more!

Oh, and Loketron, *high five back* Rock on, man.

Logos

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 164

Latest posts

Back