New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

hey id don't know really what to say.

I took that online psyche evaluation and I realized that I am a very emotinal person, though i can hold my temper and try very hard to hide anger and things like that.

I quite litterally going through a teen midlife crisis i think.

i really like reading, music, trying to play the guitar and videogames.

I love bands like evanescence, greenday, avenged sevenfold, linkin park, Flyleaf, occasionlly the heavy stuff like metalica slayer, disturbed stone sour. Guilty pleasures are avril Lavigne and good charolette.

I love the show scrubs and Will and Grace,
i also like family guy and science shows.

I think it feels weird to meet people through the internet, and i didn't really know what to post here

thank you all for reading this i'm glad i found this site, it can really help having people to realate to

peace

Hi there, and welcome.

I used to like Evanescence when they first came out, but I haven't listened to them since, maybe I will try getting back into them. Linkin Park are just awesome though!
Also, I use the same lolcat avatar as you on MSN, and for a second, my slow brain thought that somehow my MSN messages where getting here!

evanescencefan91 said:
hey id don't know really what to say.

I took that online psyche evaluation and I realized that I am a very emotinal person, though i can hold my temper and try very hard to hide anger and things like that.

I quite litterally going through a teen midlife crisis i think.

i really like reading, music, trying to play the guitar and videogames.

I love bands like evanescence, greenday, avenged sevenfold, linkin park, Flyleaf, occasionlly the heavy stuff like metalica slayer, disturbed stone sour. Guilty pleasures are avril Lavigne and good charolette.

I love the show scrubs and Will and Grace,
i also like family guy and science shows.

I think it feels weird to meet people through the internet, and i didn't really know what to post here

thank you all for reading this i'm glad i found this site, it can really help having people to realate to

peace

Hello,
Nice to meet you, you seem like a nice person, what kind of video games you like?

I love Scrubs too it's so funny,lol and science shows too, good stuff!

And don't worry there is no such thing as a mid life crisis according to psychology, so I assume there isn't a teen midlife crisis either, so dun worry bout that.

Latest posts

Back