New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetthejinx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd say a bit about me. I'm engaged, have 3 kids but feel really lonely sometimes. I don't mix with many people at my son's nursery and my girls are in senior school, i don't have any friends just people i might say 'hi' to. I don't really have any favourites of anything, but i do like Falling in Reverse's music and i basically live for my kids.

Anyhoo, hello :D

Hello there, warm welcome to you! I always find it sweet to hear a parent loving their kids, i don't know why. :D

Anyway i hope you find some nice contacts here, the forum is filled with nice people!

Also, if you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to message me! :)

Aw, thank you :D My eldest is 15 this month and going to Belgium with the school next month (first time abroad) and i'm terrified lol. Nice to meet you :D

That's likely to be a nice experience for her :) though i understand you're worried, of course. ^^ She'll be safe too as she goes with all of school, don't worry! :D

Nice to meet you too! :)

Hi - I have a wonderful daughter so I understand about your kids, I think it's easier to talk to people online rather than face to face so hopefully you will find some friends here. I'm also new but everyone seems great so far!

Hey, welcome to the forum, jetthejinx. Everyone is pretty cool here, so you'll fit right in and watch all of us monkeys at play :) Hope you make some friends :D

Welcome to ALL~ Congratulations on the engagement :) Stick around and I'm sure you will make some new friends :D

Latest posts

Back