New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

OhDear

Recently I've been feeling so lonely I feel like I could just cry forever and dissolve into a puddle. But I stumbled across this site and figured that joining and posting would be a better option than dissolving :)

Social interaction is not one of my strengths, on or offline. I just feel like I'm missing something that everyone else in the world seems to get. (Well, most other people in the world anyway!) And so I always seem to end up awkward, alone and/or lonely *growl*

But anyway, just to say hello! You people all seem really nice! But I'm still intimidated, heh :rolleyes:

Hey! :D i would like to humbley and lovingly
welcome you here to alonelylife
And no need to feel intimidated were all friends here :D

another one from de UK. I think the good whether where having to day makes us feel moor lonely then normal. its only good if you got friends to share it with and to go out side with.

Welcome Ohdear. you have just become a part of an elite group of ppl :p

Welcome, please don't dissolve, that would be quite a waste.

OhDear said:
I just feel like I'm missing something that everyone else in the world seems to get.

For me, i think you described it perfectly there.

OhDear said:
Recently I've been feeling so lonely I feel like I could just cry forever and dissolve into a puddle. But I stumbled across this site and figured that joining and posting would be a better option than dissolving :)

Social interaction is not one of my strengths, on or offline. I just feel like I'm missing something that everyone else in the world seems to get. (Well, most other people in the world anyway!) And so I always seem to end up awkward, alone and/or lonely *growl*

But anyway, just to say hello! You people all seem really nice! But I'm still intimidated, heh :rolleyes:

I totally dig the Hippo avi.

No need to be intimidated. They're all nice here :]
So, I hope this forum does for you what it has done for so many of us here and prevents you from dissolving.
*welcoming hug*

Latest posts

Back