New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SleepyKid

Reaction score
Hi, i'm just a 19 year old college kid, living in Canada. I'm really shy, and i'm terrible at making friends. Albeit, I really enjoy talking to people on the phone, even though I have no idea what to say half the time P: I'm a really bad conversation starter...and that's about all you need to know.

Welcome here :) Your better then me then. I hate talking on the phone. Always find it better in person.

Welcome SleepyKid :)

I also have great difficulty is starting a conversation and rarely know what to say.

SleepyKid said:
Hi, i'm just a 19 year old college kid, living in Canada. I'm really shy, and i'm terrible at making friends. Albeit, I really enjoy talking to people on the phone, even though I have no idea what to say half the time P: I'm a really bad conversation starter...and that's about all you need to know.

hi sleepykid,
i'm totally with u - i'm terrible at starting conversations as well, and unless the other person's good at it, it always end up awkward :'( but i do enjoy talking to ppl as well :) if u want someone to chat to, feel free to pm/email me :)

Hi. I think a lot of us here suck at conversation starting. Personally, the only type of talking I know how to do anymore is incoherent rambling and sharing random facts about stuff no one in their right mind cares about.

Hello, I never properly welcomed you so felt it necessary

so welcome to the forum sleepykid:)

I'm really bad at conversations too, I know what you mean about never knowing what to say

hey sleepykid *gives a pillow and a teddy bear* get some rest buddy. And welcome to the forum. I really like your avitar, it's really cute

:D

evanescencefan91 said:
hey sleepykid *gives a pillow and a teddy bear* get some rest buddy. And welcome to the forum. I really like your avitar, it's really cute

:D

awe thanks yours is pretty cute as well ^^

welcome !!
and for me hardest part is not starting a conversation , its finding something to say after 5 mins or 10 mins
thats where it always go wrong for me !

and i hope u make lots of friends here :)

itti said:
welcome !!
and for me hardest part is not starting a conversation , its finding something to say after 5 mins or 10 mins
thats where it always go wrong for me !

and i hope u make lots of friends here :)

I'm pretty sure I will with all the cool people here ^^

Latest posts

Back