New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleocharis

Reaction score
I'm new, obviously. New to the forum, and new to where I'm living. I moved down to Baton Rouge from Chicago about 3 weeks ago, and I've been pretty alone. I have two roommates my age, and initially thought they'd help me get to know Baton Rouge a little bit, but they are hardly ever home, so it's usually just me and my dog.

I'm actually for the most part fine w/it because I'm naturally kind of a loner, but lately I've been kind of missing having friends around and stuff. Unfortunately I am just awful at making friends, so it'll probably be a lonely few years for me (I'm here for grad school, so at least they will be busy lonely years. :) )

Just wanted to say hi!

Hi, welcome to the forum. If you need anyone to talk to just message me :)
You'll se that this forum is full of nice people, so I'm sure you'll make lots of friends :D

Eleocharis said:
I'm new, obviously. New to the forum, and new to where I'm living. I moved down to Baton Rouge from Chicago about 3 weeks ago, and I've been pretty alone. I have two roommates my age, and initially thought they'd help me get to know Baton Rouge a little bit, but they are hardly ever home, so it's usually just me and my dog.

I'm actually for the most part fine w/it because I'm naturally kind of a loner, but lately I've been kind of missing having friends around and stuff. Unfortunately I am just awful at making friends, so it'll probably be a lonely few years for me (I'm here for grad school, so at least they will be busy lonely years. :) )

Just wanted to say hi!

Welcome, Im sure you will find what you are looking for here. PM me if you want to talk anytime! Welcome again

Welcome to the forum

oooo grad school, nice :D

welcome to ALL, i hope you can find what youre looking for

Latest posts

Back