New member here: )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesam

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Wesam but you can call me sam for short.
I've been wanting to be here for a while now, but didn't really took the step untill tonight.
well it's 1:30AM thursday, Christmas eve.
I didn't really communicate with new people in a while. so this will be kind of refreshing meeting all of you guys .

Alittle about me hm , I like to play basketball since I'm 6ft 2, I play guitar, I like grunge rock music, I play video games frequently.. OH and food that's my favorite part of the day!

Hey Sam, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for. :)

Hey wesam and welcome to the forum. I hope youre able to make a lot of friends here and it helps you being here. Theres a lot of gamers here myself included, always glad to have another one join us. We got a steam name list in one of the sections if youre looking for people to game with add some folks, im sure theyd be glad of it. Merry Christmas to you and your family btw.

shadetree said:
Hey wesam and welcome to the forum. I hope youre able to make a lot of friends here and it helps you being here. Theres a lot of gamers here myself included, always glad to have another one join us. We got a steam name list in one of the sections if youre looking for people to game with add some folks, im sure theyd be glad of it. Merry Christmas to you and your family btw.

Sure thing that'd be awesome I'll definitely check it out :)
and merry christmas to you too !

Peaches said:
hey, welcome! on this magical Christmas night ;)

ladyforsaken said:
Hey Sam, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for. :)

Seeker_2.0 said:
Welcome and Merry Christmas! :)

Thank you all and merry christmas :)

wesam said:
Alittle about me hm , I like to play basketball since I'm 6ft 2, I play guitar, I like grunge rock music, I play video games frequently.. OH and food that's my favorite part of the day!

OMG!! I <3 basketball and tall people... WOW!! awesome ;)
Welcome on board!

wesam said:
Thank you all and merry christmas :)

Merry Christmas to you too, Sam. Hope you have a nice day today.

wesam said:
OH and food that's my favorite part of the day!

Just out of curiosity, what sort of food do you like?

ladyforsaken said:
wesam said:

Well, I mean I love all the fast food (pizza, BBQ, Kabab, etc .. ) but the one true love is our home made food, I'm from a religion that have a really tasty food, you can look it up ,we make food like the arab's, such as Maklube,Mujadara,Moghrabieh.. :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
wesam said:

OMG!! I <3 basketball and tall people... WOW!! awesome ;)
Welcome on board!

Thank youu :)

wesam said:
ladyforsaken said:
wesam said:

Well, I mean I love all the fast food (pizza, BBQ, Kabab, etc .. ) but the one true love is our home made food, I'm from a religion that have a really tasty food, you can look it up ,we make food like the arab's, such as Maklube,Mujadara,Moghrabieh.. :)

Looks really good :0

Latest posts

Back