Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJR

Reaction score
A hearty hello to you all. My name is Tony, Im 26 and I came upon this site by chance. I have had a rough couple of days recently, and a rough many years before that. I often am angry, sad, and envious of the lives that others have. Sometimes I feel so full of hate for everyone and everything that it is a wonder I have room for anything but anger and despair. I work at a dead end job, have no girlfriend(though I admit that is as much my fault as anyones), a large pile of debt resting on my shoulders, and no definable skills. I have generally been able to keep a lid on my feelings(as was the norm in my childhood hell) but find myself bubbling over. Nothing too serious, if I had the wearwithall to end my life I would have done so long ago, and though I do think many violent thoughts it has never before affected my life as it is now. I dont feel lost, I feel dead already. Though I have interactions with others on a daily basis, they do not see me as I truly am, because who I am is not acceptable for society. There is oh so much more I could discuss but I think I will leave it at that for now.

Latest posts

Back