Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam6004

Reaction score
Just sometimes wish I had that close soul or best friendconfideor amate someone can trust ,give advice, make me laugh .why so complicated. I am married but lonely married someone a lot younger who frequently party without me why Iam home with kids. Iam a family girl happy home type just need someone to chat to showe a different direction I'm life make me laugh again feel important as I know Iam a bit more than part of the furniture.good listener not sure if this website the answer but up for suggestions

Welcome!
Reading and posting on this forum will certainly help you one way or another. (personal experience)

Hi, i love to write and converse with peopl . just a friend and we can talk or should say email.

I am going through a little different but simular problem. Married and have kids also its like im alone, my husband doesn't hear anything i say any more and not supportive at all when its anything that has to do with me or anything i think is important. He can come to me and talk his life away about something that is bothering him or that he has a interest in but dont let me go to him. He is a monster whenever i need him for anything. Tried so many times to talk to him but he changed so much he just doesn't listen. Is there anyone here with these problems? Would be nice to have someone to talk to.

Latest posts

Back