Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivian22

Reaction score
I am Vivian, a 40 something female that lives in Cali. I am happy to know Im not the only lonely person in the world. My children are all grown up and I am divorcing after 20 yrs of marriage. I find myself alone all the time. I'm grateful for my job, it keeps me busy. I have two dogs and I workout daily. I love being healthy, love the beach and shopping. I am scared sometimes of being so alone. It would be nice to have someone to talk to sometimes. In the mean time Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! V

Welcome! Although I have not experienced what you have, I got out of an eleven year relationship less than a year ago and I know it can be tough. PM if you need to vent.

Hi Vivian,
Welcome, that makes two of who are 40 something and live in California :)
Sorry to hear you're going through a divorce....you found a great forum-
Nice to meet you! :)

Teresa

Hi Vivian. I'm new here too and, although it is in no way the same, I too have recently gotten out of a long term serious relationship and this has not helped my feelings of loneliness.

I hope you find this forum helpful and I'm always happy to chat :)

I was also divorced after a long (16 year) marriage. Her choice. So I know what you're going through. :(

Latest posts

Back