New to the Thread!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat001

Reaction score
Ayup everyone, found this forum with help from google and thought I'd join up as it would seem it applies to me lol.

First off my names Catherine, I'm 23 and live in Nottingham! I study Zoo Biology at NTU but haven't really had much success at making friends there, especially not as twice now I've had to re-take years because I work too slowly (have mild dyslexia). Because of that I just isolated myself rather than go through the repeated stress of getting to know my classmates over again, eventually that got me really down and started spontaneously crying for no apparent reason, was really tough with no one to talk to. Eventually built up the courage to contact the uni counsellor and since have got myself a bit more on track.

On the plus side, my loyal companion for three years is my camera lol! My camera sometimes gets a bit of attention as I've got a sizeable lens for it which sometimes gets people talking to me which is all good experiance I suppose! Have also photographed some peoples pets although I'm still very much the ametuer...You can see some of my images here if your interested :) http://catsphotography.webs.com/apps/photos/

Think I'll stop my intro there before it turns into a novel! :p

I love your photos <3, especially the water pics and the festive ones!

p.s. (amg those puppies are too cute)

Hey cat001 welcome to the forum

:D

ah man I can relate University work can hard, but I'm sure you'll do well,

you're photography is really cool :)

are you a professional?

if not, you should try to make some money with that camera, I'm sure you could make a good sum of money with your skills

I have a friend that's also really into photography, and she makes money by taking wedding photos, which is really cool

evanescencefan91 said:
Hey cat001 welcome to the forum

:D

ah man I can relate University work can hard, but I'm sure you'll do well,

you're photography is really cool :)

are you a professional?

if not, you should try to make some money with that camera, I'm sure you could make a good sum of money with your skills

I have a friend that's also really into photography, and she makes money by taking wedding photos, which is really cool

Nah, just an Ameteur. Wouldn't have a clue where to start trying to make money with my photos although I wouldn't mind getting paid just for taking pictures lol

Welcome Catherine :)

Holy crap... Those pics are freaking koool. Now I m officiallly jealous.. Welcome btw

hey cat :D
wow your photos are amazing! i love your apple in the air picture! you got a talent :)

Just passing by to say hello to the community!

Does anyone know the following DirectReputation dot com (directreputation. com), the situation is that my company 's been around for almost 7 years and a celebrity one of our competitors(Ithink they can be our competitor) started to post defaming and slandering article about our company! You may imagine that this is not something we like, nor is it got for our company, in fact it wounds our business and we want to get ridoff with such a posting. Now, we are discussining the case with direct reputation and seem very professional. One of my collegues are using their service and maybe they are satisfied still I want to know if there are some others.

I'm not aware in the rules of the community forum, but below is the link, if it isn't allowed to post such links then please accept my apoligize and take away the link.
Internet Reputation Management

We really need to identify a solution for our slandering together with defaming issue, I bagging with regard to help here, so once you learn something then let me know, post here and also send me a PM HOURS.HI all, Well I am lookiing to make new friends and partnership. I will be looking for help and meeting all you Jedi webmaster out there. I hope I am not being pushy just new to all this

Does anyone know this blog, just heard of the term offshore and was wondering what it is, still not sure...
Internet Reputation Management

Latest posts

Back