New to this place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here because I Googled that I was very lonely... and came upon a link to here...

Not good at making friends, or lasting ones anyways. Acquaintances, ok. Ok in groups of 1 or 2, after that, not.

Not very secure in myself. Realize I need someone outside my wife for support, for when she is not there or the reason I feel the world has been pulled out from under me... like recently.

When just a kid, always felt that whenever someone seemed interested in me, that they were just "putting me on", having fun with me. Now, it appears, I may have proof, in the one "I regret this the most" moment of my life, that she was just "putting me on" for a joke...

I have been dabbling with the "perception is reality" thing, where I put that mask on that everybody wears, say "I'm fantastic", even when I don't mean it, in the hopes that I will finally begin to believe that. Funny, it seems to be working. Better than moping and playing my "cry me to sleep" playlist I put on my iPod...

(((((((((((((((((((lonelyistheworld)))))))))))))))))))))))
Looks like you have been doing some self evaluation. I think a lot of people sometimes tend to rely on one person for thier support and at times their happiness. It's always good to have friends to support you. The more, the better :) Welcome to the forum and I hope that you can find that support you are looking for here.

Latest posts

Back