new to this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e33

Reaction score
hey there,
im recently new to this, Ive moved to a new area for school and being 30 its hard to meet people. being really nervous and anxious in new situations isn't helping at all. Ive found myself just at home all the time unless im at school or work, i work alone so there's no one to talk to there either. so if there is anyone with any advise or even anyone in my area feeling the same maybe you know a spot that's good to go if you're nervous.

Welcome to the forum. I know how you feel, I work alone too and depend on customers to have someone to talk to.

Hey e33, welcome to the forum. Where is this new area you're from? Maybe people from around there from this forum could help.

Welcome e33, some people have good luck with Meet Up events, I have never done that. I think there is a site you go to to find out where the meet up will be. I always recommend volunteering. Take classes at a recreation center. Find a club that sounds interesting and ask if you can sit in on a meeting or two to see if you want to join. Not sure if any of these will help, good luck. :)

Garbageman said:
Welcome e33, some people have good luck with Meet Up events, I have never done that. I think there is a site you go to to find out where the meet up will be. I always recommend volunteering. Take classes at a recreation center. Find a club that sounds interesting and ask if you can sit in on a meeting or two to see if you want to join. Not sure if any of these will help, good luck. :)

Welcome e33. As Garbageman point out, theirs an online free site where u can join groups of different hobbies. It's called meet up.com . There's so many to chose from.

Latest posts

Back