New Year's Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New year's day is my birthday. Usually I have a birthday party with close friends but now that most are in relationships or live far away I won't be having one. And to top it off I can't even drink cause I'm getting surgery earlier in the day. So my best friend and I are making a list of a bunch of random things we want to do and are going to do everything on our list. I'm kind of exciting cause it's new and he thought of the idea. I'm just glad he wants to spend it with me so I'm not alone.

MrE1986 said:
I never have plans at new years, ill be in my house

Same lol.

Well I'll also be moping around feeling meh that I'm back home and not where I want to be...... elsewhere. Meh.

I quit "celebrating" New Year's Eve several years ago. Usually I even go to bed before midnight. I'm a teetotaler, and NYE (as someone said before) is just one more excuse to get f***ed up, so this is my silent protest :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I always stay home and watch the ball drop. And no, I've never had someone to spend New Year's Eve with.

^ Same.

I don't drink at all either.

Here in my country it's 10:40 PM and I have a morning shift on the very first day of 2014. I'm celebrating new year's eve by posting in a lonely life forums LMAO

Latest posts

Back