New...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ericam

Reaction score
Hey all. Im Eric, I am 20, and I am from St. Louis. Well around St. Louis MO. Its easier to just say St. Louis because it is where i spend most of my time and it gives you a good general idea of where I am at.

I am like music, reading, writing, and of course my vices. I really dont know what to say. Hi i guess...

Lacrecia said:
HI there, welcome
what do you like to read?

honeysuckle ive read The Catcher in the Rye like 50 times lol. Currently im reading an HP Lovecraft Collection. Poetry can be good if I can relate to it. The Anarchist cook book has come in handy once or twice haha. Also I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyles Sherlock Holmes storys. I am so pumped for the new season of sherlock

Wow 50 times! Why do you like it sto much?

I honestly prefer reading poe than lovecraft.

Do you have a goodreads account?

Lacrecia said:
Wow 50 times! Why do you like it sto much?

I honestly prefer reading poe than lovecraft.

Do you have a goodreads account?

Not accutally 50 times thats an exaggeration like 5 cuz it was the only book I had when I was sittin in county. Also no i do not. never heard of it

Haha yea 50 seemed a real obsession.

Do you mainly read horror / mystery?

Ericam said:
Lacrecia said:
HI there, welcome

honeysuckle ive read The Catcher in the Rye like 50 times lol. Currently im reading an HP Lovecraft Collection. Poetry can be good if I can relate to it. The Anarchist cook book has come in handy once or twice haha. Also I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyles Sherlock Holmes storys. I am so pumped for the new season of sherlock

I actually bought a big HP lovecraft book a few weeks back, Necronomicon (it's a collection of short stories), some are good, some aren't that good :p

Lacrecia said:
Haha yea 50 seemed a real obsession.

Do you mainly read horror / mystery?

I dont really have a prefered genre. I past few days ive been going to this site. 
http://existentialcomics.com/
I like alot of the classics though but Probably my favorite book is The hitch hikers guide to the galaxy series becuase Douglas Adams is hilarious. I guess I like Comedy a lot becuase when im laughing im not feeling like honeysuckle lol. philosophy is good to

MisterLonely said:
Ericam said:
Lacrecia said:
HI there, welcome

I actually bought a big HP lovecraft book a few weeks back, Necronomicon (it's a collection of short stories), some are good, some aren't that good :p
Ya thats how it goes. Some are some arnt

I loved Catcher in the Rye. I hated most of the books that we had to read in high school, but I have read that book a few more times in adulthood. I too was big into Lovecraft many, many years go. You can find a whole bunch of his books (text format) for free on the internet. Loved the theme of unknown horror that spans space and time.

Latest posts

Back