new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silence KId

Reaction score
well I googled lonely and...here I am. I've been lonely for the past 3 years, I am 16 right now. I really have no friends at all so I thought this forum could be a good way to pass the time. I really like indie-type music, modern art, avant guard literature and mostly non-mainstream movies. anyway here I am.... sorry to waste your time.

Hi there Silence KId. Like the avi :)

Your not wasting anyone's time mate. You got here the same as the rest of us did.

I also have a spider running across my keyboard right now lol Not that, that is important but just thought I would share lol

Welcome here mate and I hope to see you around :)

Welcome, glad you are here :)

Welcome Silence! I'm 16 too! I've been lonely for the last 6 years. I don't have any freinds either. You are not wasting our time. Thede are very nice people here. Enjoy your stay!

Bluey said:

Your not wasting anyone's time mate. You got here the same as the rest of us did.

I also have a spider running across my keyboard right now lol Not that, that is important but just thought I would share lol

The avi is an album cover, from a band called Pavement. The album is called slanted & enchanted. I love that band, my name is also one of their songs, btw i accidently ratted your post a 1 :(

Hi there silence kid....welcome.

First of all never apologise...you are not wasting anyone's time and we are all here to help each other.

There are so many people on this site that are kind and friendly....and they will be honest and kind...but we are all here to help you.

So what kind of things are you into?

Silence KId said:
Bluey said:

The avi is an album cover, from a band called Pavement. The album is called slanted & enchanted. I love that band, my name is also one of their songs, btw i accidently ratted your post a 1 :(

I well have to look some of there music up. and its OK about the rating. It was your post you rated not mine. But in any case to rate it at all is better then to not. Actually there is not that many ppl that bother to rate the posts on here :)

That's cool that you are into Pavement while quite young ... and you like obscure films, too! Do you know what film my avi is from?

One of us should start a thread about music ... I like finding out new bands - at the moment I'm listening to Archers Of Loaf, dEUS, and the Afghan Wigs ... I think I didn't get into them before because they all have such stupid names ...

Cheers,

Sammy

You sound like such a Pitchfork whore. LOL j/k dude

Welcome to the forums. Its good to see someone on here who likes Pavement and Television, and especially Deerhunter too. :D

Take care.

DayvanCowboy said:
You sound like such a Pitchfork whore. LOL j/k dude

Welcome to the forums. Its good to see someone on here who likes Pavement and Television, and especially Deerhunter too. :D

Take care.

I'm listening to marquee moon as I write this. :D You guys have great taste. It's a pleasure to be in your company.

Latest posts

Back