new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 _grey_dogs

Feeling blue , disillusioned with people , im thinking there must be some nice people in the world , id really like a good friend who wont stab me in the back ! anybody care to help?

;)hi!
I totally know where you're coming from and pretty much every friend i've had has stabbed me in the back, so i don't know if i can help you there but then i found my bestest friend ever and now it's all good.So, if you wait long enough you'll find that too.In the meantime keepholding your head up and i'm sure you'll do fine,alright.Good luck! P.S. you sound super nice,your bound to get a trustworthy friend sooner or later.BYE!!

Uggh.. sorry i wanna be all helpful.. but i hate the WORD friends right now. THEY SUCK.
especially girls, seeing as im one.. why do they all have to be bimbos?? and then unload their fuckin life stories onto me, and then expect me to say, wow, ur really quite angelic... all the cutest guys should totally worship you! Bitches. all around!

ok sayin that.. n unloadin MY crap onto you! haha, sorry...

Umm.. it's hard findin a true friend. i don't even know if it's possible!
And if it helps, im looking for one too... you shouldnt give up either... ull find urs someday!

Latest posts

Back