Newbee Here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiveNmyHead

Reaction score
Well, yeah, im New..
First forum that popped up said i should "Intro" myself so why not huh...right now im drinking beer! I have virtually noone in my life, i have family adn thats about it. I hav a girl, who is a friend, who lives in virgina, im from Wisconsin, who i have know for almost seven years and she is my only friend. We see each other from time tim e, evey month or so and talk daily. Oh yeah, i also have a daughter with whos life i am a part of...she in second grade. Then there is my dad who i talk to every few days . Other then that i have noone. I have found myself drifting away from people as i have gotten older, im early 30's. I seem to annoy virtually everyone i come in contact with to the point where they usually want nothing to do with me. This i have noticed stems from the way i veiw the world, i do see it differently then most. People say i argue, i look at it as discussing, picking others brains to unerstand them and thier points of veiw....aparently not so.
As well i find people annoying, i guess i have what you would call a "Misanthropic Personallity". However im not depressed,not usually. I get down like everyone but ihave gotten to the point where i actually enjoy living life on my terms, my way, not having to worry about others and what they think. I dont cowtow to the status quo. Howeer as liberating as this way of living may be it has made me an outcast, diffrent, tot he point where i have nobody.
I have a 300 hundred dollar cellphone with a 150.00 a month plan so i can do everything with it and i dont know why..it never rings. As for my family i have no relationship with anybody except my father. I nver speak to anyone else. I have sister and Mother btoh of whom are total BITCHES! and i mean from hell! They are the most controling and demanding individuals i have ever met...it makes me sick. They are also always correct, about everything without explanation. If they say the sky is red and i ask why do you think that this is the answer i/you'll get..."Because". Is becusae even an answer? Isnt "because" usually followed by a comma and then an explanation? If they dont say "Becuase" to any question asked they will reply with " I dont have to explain myself to you". Well ******* no DUH!!!! i know you dont, but why wont you? Cant e have a discussion, cant we share opinions and feelings on topics, issues, concerns etc? Nope, they are correct and that is that....im not exagerating...spelling i know.
So anyway im totaly ******* alone in this worldand figured i would join to bullshit with everyone and see if anyone else shares my feelings or expereinces.
Guess well see?!

Thanks BC!
I appreciate it!

Lonely in BC said:
Welcome

Awesome user name btw

Thanks BC, i appreciate it

Walley said:
welcome to the forum!

(btw it's spelled newbie or just noob) ;)

Yeah well that was a "Noob", mistake...i was drinking anywayzzzz!
;-)

I'm 27, divorced with no children. I am an only child and live with my mom and have no job and don't go to school. My dad and i don't talk, we haven't for years. It's Friday night and I'm in a room all alone writing this. We share some similarities no?

Hello,
Welcome here,
although I'm a "new-bee" too (I like that spelling!)
I'm also in my early 30s and I do find making friends much trickier now. I think it's because I'm more wary and more selective now due to bad experiences in the past with so-called friends.

Latest posts

Back