Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frey12

Reaction score
Well hello everyone, im male 21 years old, who grew up in the suburbs. I never had friends as I was the kid who was picked on all the time in school. But normally I could make at least one okay friend. Like most people alive I was of course betrayed by friends as I moved around and lost touch. But I do have one really good friend who I kept since I was young. Never had girlfriend and I dont even plan on trying. However I used to have lots of deep emotional relationships online which were pretty nice. I dont think it will happen again as I am trying to find something material to combine with emotional. I am a bit to quick to judge and it has left me pretty isolated due to my dislike of so much popular culture. [/size]

Hey there and welcome to the forum. There is nothing wrong with disliking popular culture, by not following the media driven masses, we are the truly independent and unique people! I hope you find what you seek here.

Thanks I am new to the forum thing and everything is so slow and i want things so instantly its going to be hard to get used to.

patience is virtue and I dont believe in them.

Latest posts

Back