Newcomer.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavenderashes

Reaction score
Hello.

I've been lurking on the site for a while and had been reluctant to join since I wanted to use a username that wasn't like all of my other user names from other websites I'm on. Now that I've come up with one, I feel a little better about it now---for joining, I mean. I didn't want someone to recognize my username.

A little about me since I've yet to decide on whether or not I should fill out my profile:

-Avid Gamer
-F
-20 years old.

I don't talk a whole lot---conversation wise---but I hope to get to know the people I encounter on this site.[/size]

[size=small]

Welcome to the site Lavendar

*great, another 1 to shoot @ me*

FunkyBuddha said:
Welcome.

(...again :p)

I can understand a need for anonymity.

There are quite a few gamers here so you're not alone in that aspect.

I'm guessing you're into RPG's?

Thank you.

Yes actually, I am. I love J-RPGs/RPGs the most but I am very well rounded in other genres.

Sprint said:
Welcome to the site Lavendar

*great, another 1 to shoot @ me*

What...do you mean but 'another 1 to shoot @ me'?

Well if you ever find yourself in the realm of Zombies on Black Ops for PS3 or feel the need to dust off your old D2:LoD CD-Keys then let me know. :D

Only RPG I play anymore is FF7.

ahaha you did the same thing I did. This is the only place that I am known as Limlim. But I have to ask... What sort of rashes are of the lavende variety?

Limlim said:
ahaha you did the same thing I did. This is the only place that I am known as Limlim. But I have to ask... What sort of rashes are of the lavende variety?

Hi and welcome Lavender Ashes!

Limlim said:

..it's supposed to be "Lavender Ashes." Not rashes.

FunkyBuddha said:
Well if you ever find yourself in the realm of Zombies on Black Ops for PS3 or feel the need to dust off your old D2:LoD CD-Keys then let me know. :D

Only RPG I play anymore is FF7.

I'm actually an Xbox360 owner ^^;

/sigh/ The only RPG anyone plays anymore is FFVII. It's probably the only FF game that I dislike.

Latest posts

Back