Newcomer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnjohn

Reaction score
Hello everbody. Just joined up and this looks a great site. Hope to get to know some of you better in the future, still working my way around the site. Usually takes me weeks to get to know everything!! Oh by the way I am 56 years young, English and live in the sunny island of love, Cyprus!!

Attachments

• John casual1.jpg
    John casual1.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi John and welcome :)

Your looking happy there in the pick.

Took me a few weeks to get used to this site has well. Normally dose with me when I am on new sites has well. All though I know this site like the back of my hand now lol. For me its like my Internets home :D

I had a quick read of the other thread you just posted in and don't worry about the age. There is a few on here of similar age and even older. They just don't post has often has the younger ones but be reassured they are there reading.

Bluey said:
Hi John and welcome :)

Your looking happy there in the pick.

Took me a few weeks to get used to this site has well. Normally dose with me when I am on new sites has well. All though I know this site like the back of my hand now lol. For me its like my Internets home :D

I had a quick read of the other thread you just posted in and don't worry about the age. There is a few on here of similar age and even older. They just don't post has often has the younger ones but be reassured they are there reading.

Thanks for the welcome Bluey. No i am not worried about age as I am not looking for another wife!!! Just friends of any age or sex to "chat" to. And to be honest some of the most helpful advice and support i receive comes from people you would least expect to get it from. I know that living in Cyprus also restricts me to having any face to face meetings with people and those that i have had have been a bit of a dissapointment. Maybe because I am still hurting and maybe them too! There are a lot of messed up people out there!! LOL! So i will continue for the next couple of hours to get used to this site then I think i will be ready for a cold beer!

johnjohn said:
And to be honest some of the most helpful advice and support i receive comes from people you would least expect to get it from.

That is actually true. I never was to concerned about age ether. I have friends on here who still go to school. In fact the other week one of them on MSN nearly resulted me to teas with he's views on something. It really did move me. Was on about something on religion. Am not religious BTW but what he told me did move me a bit.

Well its to early for me to have a beer pluss I think I been over doing it a bit much anyway, Hans the sore throat lol. So I think I need to not have any beer for a bit :( But have a cool one for me mate :)

I hope I can go to Cyprus one day. It must be so beautiful there. Lucky.

Welcome to the forums.

Naleena said:
Hello Johnjohn,
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Naleena. How are you doing? I am living alone in cyprus. will be seeing my daughter and my ex tomorrow. Never know how those meetings are going to go!!! Just wish I could hate the ***** and let go completely!! LOL!

Latest posts

Back