Next Gen is a step back

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
I believe that both of the newer consoles, PS4 and Xbox One, are prime examples of forgetting where one comes from. They no longer care about gamers. They just care about what they feel will make them the most profit. And I honestly think they'll both lose out. They're going to lose a lot of gamers with these.

this is my thought process too. i want a game console. not a media device that happens to play games. which is what it feels like they are releasing. im glad certain things like GTA V and destiny are coming out on 360 as well as next gen. i will be getting them for my 360.

edgecrusher said:
VanillaCreme said:
I believe that both of the newer consoles, PS4 and Xbox One, are prime examples of forgetting where one comes from. They no longer care about gamers. They just care about what they feel will make them the most profit. And I honestly think they'll both lose out. They're going to lose a lot of gamers with these.

this is my thought process too. i want a game console. not a media device that happens to play games. which is what it feels like they are releasing. im glad certain things like GTA V and destiny are coming out on 360 as well as next gen. i will be getting them for my 360.

This applies to most things, Cars, Computers, Software, Phones etc... they all start off practical, simple and quick, but they end up complicated, bigger and bloated full of useless stuff you barely (if ever) use.

Latest posts

Back