Nice buildings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I hope that's a joke ...feet are pretty important.  ;)  

Great to see the picture and that you two met.  Very nice to see that. :)

So I'm been humming and hawing over whether to post this picture or not.  It is a beautiful building in my eyes.  Canada is such a new country.  The history attached to our historical buildings is  just a hiccup compared  to many other cultures and societies. One day with the right care, this building will have a story to share.  It's built to last, so lets hope so. ( except for the poor weather vane...that needs to be welded this spring lol)

LRCM98w.jpg

Strangely Canadian-looking log cabin in Australia (village where my mum lives). Don't have any faintest idea what it is doing in this country, and it looks a bit lost. It's cool though.

Gooloogong-Log-Cabin-Hall_237646_image.jpg

Volt said:
As hinted at earlier, MisterLonely (right) and i (left) met up and had a look around the buildings he posted earlier. Markthall mainly. In the background is also a nice building. May post some Markthall shots later.

This is so cute. Happy you guys had a nice time! Except for MrL's foot. :s

beautiful loser said:
^^ Is Puddins the cat still coming around the barn?

Yes , lol.  Puddins has a special bed in the loft and all of the Whiskas she can eat. She still won't let me get close, but she eats her kibbles and her little black hairs are on the fuzzy bed in the hay bales.   If she is missed, I wish I could find her owner.  Maybe next summer....minus the fires.

TheLoadedDog said:
Strangely Canadian-looking log cabin in Australia (village where my mum lives).  Don't have any faintest idea what it is doing in this country, and it looks a bit lost.  It's cool though.

Gooloogong-Log-Cabin-Hall_237646_image.jpg

That is very Canadian looking!  Here that would be a Lodge or Community Hall hahaha.

^ I tried to get it smaller but it'd look out of proportion, so i just said fresia it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back