Night out----

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike3486

Its an old friend of mines Birthday today. Hes turning 21. Im going to go out with him in our old home town city of West chester. I love this guy. Hes been my best friend since we first met in six grade. Its sad though, because he told me that hes moving to main campus next year...wich is like in the middle of PA. But besides that i hope tonight goes well....I dont really like going to bars because of the mass amounts of human flesh that usually surround me in them. But im gonna deal. I just dreading running into some ignorant person tonight. o well....everyone use their mental powers and say HAPPY B DAY to daveeeyyyy pooooo................tell you all how it went when i get home this weekend.

Here is some consolation for you: I never had any friends. Nobody ever invited me to their birtdhay. I never went to a bar.

Here is some consolation for you: I never had any friends. Nobody ever invited me to their birtdhay. I never went to a bar.

I'm sorry...that has to be hard...I'm new here but it seems like people here do care..were all in the same boat for one reason or another.

Hi Mimi,

It was the same for me. I went to literally three parties in all of high school. I was the awkward outsider each time. On top of that in college I went to perhaps 6 lame ass parties, mainly drinking parties which bored me to tears since I don't drink.

I've ALWAYS wanted to go to a classy party where people sit around and discuss interesting things and slowly sipping wine, but it hasn't happened yet!

I've been to 1 party....that's it. In my first year of University (which just ended last week) I never once went to a party or was invited to one. And my parents wonder why I'm a recluse....however, there is one thing we can all do to stem our lonliness. If we can't be loved/liked then let's at least strive to be admired. I'm not talking about becoming a movie star or the head of state of a country (although if you can do that all the more power too you, and by the way, both Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln, and I think Napoleon were often lonely and depressed), I'm just talking about living a life of service to your community and country by being a community organizer, policeman, fireman, soldier, doctor, working for charity etc. I read that Winston Churchill overcame his depression by fighting for a cause, he was able to ignore the fact that he felt lonely on the inside and focus all his attention outside on a tyranical enemy.

Well, I hope you have fun!

The last time I went to a birthday party was my friend's sweet 16. It was really fun. Too bad my parents aren't allowing me to have a sweet 16 birthday party. I'm just gonna be sitting alone on the Saturday of my birthday wishing someone cared, like I do on every other Saturday. Like today. -_-

Back...it was Okay. Nothing special. Night ended to quick for me. Im kinda tired. alone on saterday night. blah blah blah.

At least you got to go out and spend time with someone you like. As usual here I am alone on Saturday night also.

yeah it was kinda nice to go out....but i sooned relized last night why i dont go out with people that much....I dont tend to do well with rude people.

Latest posts

Back