no friend#no life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost sunshine

Reaction score
my life is best exmple that how god could play games with u, i m 29yrs old look smart, have good family, good job u can say a nice life, but no tht is not true my life truly sucks, do u know, i dont have single frend, yes that true from childhood have no friend, and if some one become my friend , frendship do not last for more thane six months, why this so ............
i ask same question to god every day, why i m lonely, my brothers have many friend,i become jealous for him ,
u know how bad it is that u not have some one to share ur feeling, u just become a cornerside, u r their but nobody cares for u , evrone treat u like alien, its so ................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................

sorry i cant explian, hope u everyone have atleast one friend , if yes took care of him, he will make ur life truly happy

hey! how is it going? Its not you. Its the society you live in. Its time to move to another place.

Lost sunshine, dont feel so bad, you are not the only one. I made alot of stupid choices during my younger years and now I have no friends either. (unless you count my animals). I have 4 cats, 1 dog and 2 mice + fish. Mayb I have so many animals to compensate for my lack of friends but atleast animals dont have malice and always have good intentions as oposed to some people.

The things is I'm a nice person. I have a good job, A good family and a good soul, inside my heart is not black and I always look for the best in people, even if it looks as though they have none.

I just keep telling myself that whatever is happening is hapening for a reason and that life is teaching us a lesson, however hard it may be to learn.

Keep up your spirits and remember not only are smiles free, they are contaigeous :)

hi buddy thanx for reply ,its feel better wen someone reply u, by the way investing ur time with animal is good idea, i may try it
t c;)

Freeman888 said:
Belzazace said:
Dont know so much about wisdom, more likely full of honeysuckle really :) I also believe in souls and what they are, and have been in touch with mine for sometime which may be why I'm able to offer advice to others if they need it. And there's not much I wouldnt talk about / answer if someone asked me as Im quite open and also down to earth.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Samuel said:
There is something that is driving them away from you. I am sure you can figure it out and nail it on the head! It's not to late! :)

Sanal said:
hey! how is it going? Its not you. Its the society you live in. Its time to move to another place.

I think there is a lot of truth to both of the above points of view. People with lots of friends don't usually have real friends as opposed to drinking buddies, fair-weather friends, frenemies, and other useless relationships of that sort.... I mean, if you have no standards for who you call a friend and who you spend time with, then you'll find yourself with plenty of "friends"!

I don't know your brother, but I'm going to make an assumption here, that the "friends" he has aren't the kind of friend you're looking for.

I don't know you either, but I'm going to make another assumption here, that you do not have much in the way of extracurricular activities. This is something I'm guilty of myself, so don't feel bad about it, but maybe you should consider joining activity clubs or some kind of hobby to make it easier for you to strike up conversations with others. Simply going to work everyday and coming home to sit around by yourself is a passive way to make friends and meet people, to put it mildly. Carrying on friendly conversations is easier when you have experiences and stories to relate to others with.

Lost Sunshine,
I'm glad you found this forum ...glad I found it too because I don't have any REAL friends either ! Other than my husband of course.
I agree with the poster above, regarding extracurricular activities. I joined an evening chorus class and it's been a little helpful for my loneliness so far, singing with other people. Maybe you can think of something you like to do (photography ? pottery ?) or something you would like to LEARN to do. And then sign up for an evening class at your local community college.

lost sunshine said:
my life is best exmple that how god could play games with u, i m 29yrs old look smart, have good family, good job u can say a nice life, but no tht is not true my life truly sucks, do u know, i dont have single frend, yes that true from childhood have no friend, and if some one become my friend , frendship do not last for more thane six months, why this so ............
i ask same question to god every day, why i m lonely, my brothers have many friend,i become jealous for him ,
u know how bad it is that u not have some one to share ur feeling, u just become a cornerside, u r their but nobody cares for u , evrone treat u like alien, its so ................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................

sorry i cant explian, hope u everyone have atleast one friend , if yes took care of him, he will make ur life truly happy
I lived lonely since I was 5 years old
friendship doesnt last more than 1-2months to me
it is like you were talking about my life
I have the same issue
all friends left me
and now I am hopeless to find just one friend
I decieded to refuse anyone who wants to be my friend
because after time they will leave me, and back like before
so that was my choice to avoid geeting hurt
but I am not feel comfortable about it
its kept out of sadness and at the same time out of joy

Latest posts