NO MORE LONELY NIGHTS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
THERE ARE FOR ME PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!!!!

Hi, im a semi retarded 20 year old virgin who is uglier than gonorrea. My friends are books and snob films. My girlfriend is my left hand but some times i cheat and do my right. I love sweet and sour chicken.. im a crack whore for that stuff. My standard for girls was that they had to be european, blue eyed and cultivated.. but now days i just want somone without a penis. Im afraid of sexual intimacy anyway...
I want to hold a girls hand and tell her how beautiful she really is. Im this close in paying a prostitute for that, and no, im not kidding.
I dont have much of real friends (who does?) and i talk by myself a lot, i spend hours doing that. I would love to drink when depressed like Bruce Willis in most of his movies but i get disgusted.. so i eat cake and icream... im not THAT fat anyway. My dream is being a novelist and movie script writer.. im studying something different.

Excuse me for the bad grammar or spelling, english is not my prime language. Or dont excuse me, whatever makes your cup of tea.

Welcome , welcome! You have a great sense of humor , I'm actually laughing by myself and it feels weird.

While your hooker solution crossed my mind too , I eventually realized it's not the case..lol.

You'll find plenty of people to talk to here and don't worry, I often have long chats with my persona too , it's not such a big deal. (or is it?)

Just a quick heads up on the Bruce Willis drinking , it may cause you to kick down open doors without proper reason.

Like Ian said , you'll fit right in! ;)

You do have a great sense of hummer, I don't think you well stay lonely for long :p

Sweet and sour chicken is also my favorite food :D

Welcome to the sight mate.

Holy jesus...your sense of humor really is awesome. Welcome to the site, this place could always use more laughs. I hope you find the support you need here :D

BosnianUmbrella said:
THERE ARE FOR ME PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!!!!

Hi, im a semi retarded 20 year old virgin who is uglier than gonorrea. My friends are books and snob films. My girlfriend is my left hand but some times i cheat and do my right. I love sweet and sour chicken.. im a crack whore for that stuff. My standard for girls was that they had to be european, blue eyed and cultivated.. but now days i just want somone without a penis. Im afraid of sexual intimacy anyway...
I want to hold a girls hand and tell her how beautiful she really is. Im this close in paying a prostitute for that, and no, im not kidding.
I dont have much of real friends (who does?) and i talk by myself a lot, i spend hours doing that. I would love to drink when depressed like Bruce Willis in most of his movies but i get disgusted.. so i eat cake and icream... im not THAT fat anyway. My dream is being a novelist and movie script writer.. im studying something different.

Excuse me for the bad grammar or spelling, english is not my prime language. Or dont excuse me, whatever makes your cup of tea.

Welcome, it's great when someone isn't afraid to poke fun at themselves. Don't worry about bad grammar or your spelling, this is the internet it's full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes. LOL

Hey, Umbrella. Welcome to ALL, and thanks for brightening my evening with your post. Cheers. :D

Latest posts

Back